November 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - Please Read 1st Post

Just cancelled about 20 mins ago
Nov 29 Hollywood & Vine 5:30 pm 2 A

Fastasmic Package- Mama Melrose- Nov 30 seating at 3:30 pm 2 A

I am going to be canceling Le Cellier for Nov 30 at 8:35, we just can't wait that late to eat. We have 3 adults and 1 child. I'll be canceling around 11pm central time tonight, unless someone wants me to cancel it sooner.

I have an Ohana dinner for Nov 24 at 6:30, party of 5. If interested let me know and we can figure something out. If not, I will cancel that a.m.

I am going to be canceling Le Cellier for Nov 30 at 8:35, we just can't wait that late to eat. We have 3 adults and 1 child. I'll be canceling around 11pm central time tonight, unless someone wants me to cancel it sooner.

Very interested in getting this reservation! Please PM me with details or post here how to get this to work! Thanks!

Just cancelled for tonight at Kouzzina 8:50pm (last minute) and also this wednesday 11/25 a 5:25pm at cape May Cafe. (switched things around)

About to cancel Thanksgiving dinner (because I got a later time):

Cape May Cafe - 11/26 - 3:40pm - party of 5

I will cancel at 3:00pm EST. PM me if you want me to do it sooner or would like to coordinate a time.

Cancelling Chef Mickey's
Nov 30
9:10PM
3 adults 2 children (5&8)

Good luck! Hope someone gets it!

We had originally planned to arrive the 28th, but are now arriving two days later. Thus, I will be cancelling a CRT for 6 people, on Nov 30th, in the morning. I know this is likely a highly sought after adr, so if someone wants to pm me, I can try to arrange a time to cancel that is convenient for someone to call at the same time. If not, I will be cancelling it either this evening or tomorrow morning. Currently the time is 8:00 pm, Wed 11/25.

We had originally planned to arrive the 28th, but are now arriving two days later. Thus, I will be cancelling a CRT for 6 people, on Nov 30th, in the morning. I know this is likely a highly sought after adr, so if someone wants to pm me, I can try to arrange a time to cancel that is convenient for someone to call at the same time. If not, I will be cancelling it either this evening or tomorrow morning. Currently the time is 8:00 pm, Wed 11/25.

Sent you a PM.

Sorry, this one is gone. For all those that pm'd me, I cancelled it just about an hour ago. I did respond to one person who pm'd me, and we tried to coordinate, but even when calling at the same time, she didn't get it. Sorry.:sad1:

Will be canceling Park Fare for 11/30 8:10am for 4, will coordinate if someone is interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter