November 2009 ADR Cancelled thread - Please Read 1st Post

I was able to change my Ohana to a more "optimal time" for my family thanks to the DIS Boards and thanks to Michelle.

So... now I need to cancel my Ohana for tomorrow night 11/18 party of 4 at 5:15pm .

PM me if you're interested. I will cancel this afternoon so someone else can enjoy.

Just cancelled this Ohana ressie for dinner tomorrow night...party of 4.

So all of the ressies I made at 90 days, at an ungodly hour, have been changed to others that my party decided that they liked better. So hopefully I will make the day or trip of several people.

These are for a party of 10 - 8 adults and 2 children.

11/29 - Teppan Edo - 6:30pm
11/30 - Momma Melrose - 12:35PM

I will be canceling these Wednesday at 9AM

We've had a change of plans and have to cut our stay in half....I will be cancelling the following tomorrow. If you'd like to coordinate, please let me know. All are for a party of 5

11/26 - Whispering Canyon - 8:55pm

Really hope some DISer can get these:goodvibes

The following I have yet to cancel as I haven't had any requests for them. I will cancel these tomorrow, 11/19, if no one wants to coordinate for them. Thanks:)

At 1:30pm EST today, I am going to cancel lunch at Le Cellier for next friday 11/27. The reservation is for 3 people at 12:10pm. Good luck!

I have a Crystal Palace tomorrow 11/19 for 6:05 party of 5 that I am going to cancel tom. a.m. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

Going to cancel Kona Cafe 11/30 7:15pm for 2 adults and 50s Prime Time Cafe for 12/1 12:50pm for 2 adults at 8:30 pm tonight, EST. PM me if you're interested in coordinating a time for me to cancel if you want either of those!

Just cancelled:

Nov 23 Crystal Palace 3:35 for 2

Thanksgiving 7:25p Boma for 8

Nov 27 Nine Dragons 6:45p for 8

Sorry for late notice...these are all for a party of 5..I will be cancelling today @ 4pmct...

11/21-Kona Cafe-5pm
11/22-1900 Park Fare-10:30am
11/26-WCC-6:05pm
11/27-Tusker House-10:25am
11/28-Chef Mickey's-4:30pm

I also have a Thanksgiving day H&V Fantasmic pkg-4:20pm.( Not sure how to handle this one as I reserved it with a cc)

I will be calling in to cancel these reservations..sorry..no internet access @ work.

Let me know

You must call to cancel the CC hold reservations. They will give you a cancellation number now with their new system.

I just landed Biergarten dinner for that night! Woohooo!!!

I just cancelled, both are for 3:

Captain's Grille - 6:25pm

and

Akershus - 8:15pm

Hope a DISer can grab these

I have a reservations there for lunch the Sat after Thanksgiving for 4 plus an infant. I will likely be canceling this sometime this week and will post again WHEN I am doing so.

Did you cancel this? We may want to grab it.

Sorry no time for cooridination but I just cancelled:

Chef Mickey's Wed. 11/25 @ 7:40 pm

Princess Storybook Breakfast Thurs. 11/26 @ 9:20 am

Both are for party of 4- 2A, 2C.

Good luck!

I was debating doing deluxe dining but have decided to stick with the regular dining so I am making several cancellations, all of these will be for 2A and 2C
Crystal Palace 11/28 4:50pm
Tusker House 11/29 10:25am
Crystal Palace 11/29 4:30pm
Will be doing this later tonight probably around 10pm

I have a reservations there for lunch the Sat after Thanksgiving for 4 plus an infant. I will likely be canceling this sometime this week and will post again WHEN I am doing so.
Just cancelled this reservation.

I was debating doing deluxe dining but have decided to stick with the regular dining so I am making several cancellations, all of these will be for 2A and 2C
Crystal Palace 11/28 4:50pm
Tusker House 11/29 10:25am
Crystal Palace 11/29 4:30pm
Will be doing this later tonight probably around 10pm
I would love to grab the Crystal Palace for the 29th. Is in 10pm east coast or ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter