*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

What is the fate of the swap to be? On the pop thread, it says there are fridges in every room now.

I am next in line and PMd the swapper behind me a few days ago... No response.

I too am interested in the fate of the fridge swap. We really need a little freezer section, so I hope it is still going. I do wonder if Pop will stop allowing fridges to be stored in luggage services.

We decided to use our free dining pin and 25% off Southwest code and moved our vacation from August to April. We'll no longer need the fridge in August. You can open up our time for someone else.

We decided to use our free dining pin and 25% off Southwest code and moved our vacation from August to April. We'll no longer need the fridge in August. You can open up our time for someone else.
Thanks for letting me know

She did get back to me..so it will stay going at least through 2 more swappers :)

I too am interested in the fate of the fridge swap. We really need a little freezer section, so I hope it is still going. I do wonder if Pop will stop allowing fridges to be stored in luggage services.

The swap is still going!

I sent a PM, but haven't heard anything so I thought I would post on the thread. Since Pop does now have refrigerators that are sufficient for my family's needs, I would like to remove my name from the swap. My dates are May 24-June 2.

Thank you for being committed to this swap and helping lots of families save money on their vacation!

Used the fridge and it was great to be able to freeze water to take to the parks, which we couldn't do with the in room fridge. It's waiting for the next swappers. Thank you!

I am sorry to say that due to circumstances beyond my control we will not be needing the fridge next week. Thanks anyway.

We have some great news..we just extended our trip by a few days. Since it is open, can we keep the fridge until the 12th?

Thanks!
Terri

I PM'ed the person after me in the swap and they said they were cancelling. Just FYI. I will PM the person after them to get their info.

Terri

Haven't booked our trip yet, but its looking like we will be there around may 27th through June 2nd. Would really love to join the swap!

Right now the fridge is MIA the box is in luggage services but the fridge coffee pot and toaster are not. I'm going to call pop today and see if I can find it.

BW

Oh no! :confused: I wonder what happened. I mean, how would they get the box but not the fridge??? :confused3

I hope you are able to figure it out!

Terri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter