*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

I wanted to Thank Palloma for the extra drinks she left us!

I left the fridge on 2/18 for lktrkblu-. That was the name and infor I had the day I left for WDW. I did not check the disboards while I was at WDW. So unfortunately, I never saw that bornteach had been added to the swap.

I left a total of 3 packages: fridge box w/toaster & coffee maker, case of waters, and a brown bag of juices/sodas.

Thanks again for helping me save money!

I wanted to Thank Palloma for the extra drinks she left us!

I left the fridge on 2/18 for lktrkblu-. That was the name and infor I had the day I left for WDW. I did not check the disboards while I was at WDW. So unfortunately, I never saw that bornteach had been added to the swap.

I left a total of 3 packages: fridge box w/toaster & coffee maker, case of waters, and a brown bag of juices/sodas.

Thanks again for helping me save money!

nena,

Glad you had a great trip!!! Bornteach got the fridge with no issues and she checked out yesterday and I haven't heard from next swapper

Keep us in mind for your next trip !

BW

accountingbabe, did you get my PM? I don't think I've been "confirmed" and just wanted to check in. I can send my info again if you didn't receive.

I also sent a pm and replied to the thread here.

I haven't heard anything yet. Just wanted to see if it was received.

Thanks.

I just found out about this. Can I get it 5/20 until pollyanna30 needs it on 5/24?

I'll go back and read the first post to see waht I have to do, just wanted to post and get in line.

thanks

Sent a PM.

Thank you Thank you soooo much!!:cheer2::dance3::worship:

I appreciate your time and effort.:thumbsup2

We do not drink coffee but the toaster is a great surprise! I was so focused on the fridge I missed the note about it!:lmao:

accountingbabe08, I will be at the Pop from 9/6 to 9/17 and I would like to join the swap, but I still can't send PMs! :confused: is it still available for my dates? Is it possible to join the swap without PMing you? :blush:

I'm still trying to figure out how the forum works...

Would love to joing the swap. We will be there from August 7-13.

The fridge is available for your dates. I will need the name on reservation, confirmation #,cell phone # while @ disney and email addess in a PM. Please put your dates in subject line of PM.

What is the fate of the swap to be? On the pop thread, it says there are fridges in every room now.

I am next in line and PMd the swapper behind me a few days ago... No response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter