Non-Guest at Hotels

Padstack

DIS Veteran
I'll be in town in a couple weeks and was hoping to grab a drink at Trader Sams at the Poly. Are non-guests allowed to park and come into the resorts?

I'm curious about this, but not specifically for Trader Sams, but the monorail resorts in general. I thought you need a reservation to go but I've seen vloggers go without them (or I'm assuming since they're going to Tambu but not a restaurant, for example). Because we would really like to go to the monorail resorts during our trip, and we're willing to make a reservation, but we don't want to if it's not actually necessary.

Heck we couldn't even walk from DS to Saratoga last week. A very nice security guard was manning the DS end of the bridge and kindly informed us that only registered guests were permitted. We totally understood.

I'm curious about this, but not specifically for Trader Sams, but the monorail resorts in general. I thought you need a reservation to go but I've seen vloggers go without them (or I'm assuming since they're going to Tambu but not a restaurant, for example). Because we would really like to go to the monorail resorts during our trip, and we're willing to make a reservation, but we don't want to if it's not actually necessary.

I've come and gone from several hotels since reopening and there is no one at the doors asking for information. I walked over to the CR after being at MK, have taken the monorail to Poly, and walked to Boardwalk when staying at the Swan.

I thought the different results are based on how you get to the resort. If you drive in, you have to go past a guard shack and they will ask questions. If you take Disney transportation, you walk into the hotel just like a resort guest would, and nobody asks questions. But I'm not there now, I'm just going by what I have read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter