No way Jose :)

It's soooo good! We had one on our first visit to B&C. When we went back a couple days later I wanted to try another dessert b/c, heck, if the No Way was that good then the other sundaes probably are, too, but NO! My 7 year old dd insisted we have the No Way Jose again b/c it was that delicious the first time. You know what? It was even better the second time! I can't wait to go back for a third, and fouth, and so on.... ;)

Hi,

It's so good. Can't wait to have it again. Enjoy!

Allison

OHHHHHH
The no way jose! Is my absolute favorite!
I couldnt finish all of it though!
This time, we are planning a trip to beaches n cream, just for ice cream! Instead of trying to eat lunch and then get ice cream!
Cant wait to get another!
The hubby and kiddos want to get the kitchen sink, but I MUST have a no way jose! :):):)

I love this sundae! I wish they had Jose Jr., though, for half the price. Then I could actually finish it!!

Hey Ali, there is a pic on one of the last pages of the "Pics of WDW" thread.

That's the pic I posted of it on page six of the "food picure" thread. And yes, it came with all that PB and fudge dripping down the sides of it! The glass was literally overflowing with the toppings! YUM-O!

I have to try one of these when I go. Actually, my first choice would be the kitchen sink, but there'd be no way I'd be able to finish it. :rotfl: I don't even think I'd be able to finish this.

I'd like to stop here for a break in the middle of a day, which park is this closest to?

This dessert is unbelivably good!! My husband and I went to Beaches and Cream three times on our last trip for their great burgers and the No Way Jose sundae!! :cloud9:

I think that I just gained 5 pounds thinking about this dessert :teeth:

I'd like to stop here for a break in the middle of a day, which park is this closest to?[/QUOTE]

B&C is at the Beach Club resort. You can walk to BC from the International Gateway in Epcot.

It is, indeed, yummy! However, no way Jose, can a single person eat the dang thing! This baby is for sharing!

Cameo said:
I love this sundae! I wish they had Jose Jr., though, for half the price. Then I could actually finish it!!

I created my own Jose Jr! It is ny new favorite thing at Beaches n CreamJust order a single scoop of ice cream and add hot fuge and peanut butter! It tastes devine and is not nearly so difficult to finish.

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter