NO BLUE CARD/ now what.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have Resale contracts, and went into the extended MM pass in Apple wallet and here is my Affiliations.

DVC ND, DVIC

I wonder if DVIC is the Disney Visa Card? I have that too.
DVC ND seems new. Blue card is showing DVC Y.

They are having issues. I fiddle faddled until I got it back. I noticed if I went into my profile and removed my cell phone and then added it back and verified it that the DVC (and ap for me) designs showed back up. Don’t ask me how I figured this out but I did. I then removed the current pass from wallet. I then added the pass again. It now has the DVC design and my affiliations are listed. Not touching it again.

Thank you so much for posting this! I was having the same problem and I saw your post. I tried your solution and it worked on the second try! Phew! Thanks again.

Mine had DVC GEOGRAPHIC, now it says the card cannot be used and to remove and re-add, but it keeps giving the same message and the DVC affiliation in gone, just name and ID number.

So I have Resale contracts, and went into the extended MM pass in Apple wallet and here is my Affiliations.

DVC ND, DVIC

My wife has the Disney Visa Card but I don’t. It shows in her MDE but not mine, but I see DVIC in my magic mobile, so I don’t think that is what it means, but it’s possible. Not sure why it would be listed for me too though, I am not an AU on the card or anything.

DVC ND, DVIC

Correct on DVIC.

Last edited:
The 3 dots just shows my name and ID. No affiliations listed. I’m a white card holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter