NJ Teachers' Convention

We're DVC members, so we'll be staying at the OKW in a GV with another family. There will be 4 adults and 6 children (3-12 yrs) total. We've been to WDW many times, but not our guests. I don't want to have to run around the parks (elbow-to-elbow) getting them to the hot attractions. I prefer a leisurely stroll, letting the kids enjoy their time in the World.

Your info has been great on other posts as well, thanks much!!:Pinkbounc

In case anyone was interested, here are the dates for the NJ Conventions:

November 6-8

November 4-6

November 10-12

November 9-11

Do any NJ teachers actually GO to the NJ Teacher's Convention?

About 95% of the teachers in my son's elem. school all came back from the break one year with tans (subsequent years have been the same story.) Being new to the area, I asked one of them if the Convention was at one of the islands and got a very chilly "NO." :rolleyes:

Just wondered who goes since it seems like not many from our school district do (or else there are tanning booths.) :eek:

The teachers convention is only those two days but many schools in NJ are closed that whole week. Convention, Veterans Day, etc. etc. Just a heads up as I know many families head down there that whole week.

The kids in our district have off Nov 6,7,8,9,10 and the 11th. So as you can see we have quite a few days off and many will travel to dsiney espically with the FTP being so great. Generally I know quite a few people going this year just our family and another that I know of.

We will be visiting the mouse from Nov 8th to the 16th at the BC lagoonview conceirge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter