• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I LOL'd at the Tim Wakefield reference. It certainly looked like a knuckle ball dancing on a warm August night!

Of course I had to vote for my home team (I'm just outside of Worcester). I have some reservations based only on the past 6 games BUT to hear they should all be back makes me feel much better. Some people say "its only one guy, Edelman, so how much of an impact can ONE guy make"? I say, A LOT! Defenses now have to give him that respect and that takes away from all the other threats (Insert Gronk here).

I picked GB to dominate Washington and I was right (and one of only a few who felt that way). They have their hands full with AZ who are riding an 11 game win streak. Don't under estimate Aaron Rogers, he's no TB12 but he's GOOD, VERY GOOD.

Seattle and Carolina will be a battle of "the big lucky play". Something about both of those teams just seems fluky to me.

Pittsburgh will be dominated by Denver.

All in all, my picks are NE @ Den (NE wins by 4)
Arizona @ Carolina (AZ wins by 7)

NE and AZ in the Superbowl. NE wins by......

A very weird weekend, this week. In 1 game, you have 1 team scores 31 pts in the 1st half and then the other owns the 2nd half. In another game, the winning team gave up a game tying "hail mary" at the end of regulation and then won the game in OT on just 2 plays (and coin flip-gate). Then you have a game where 1 team was driving down the field to put the nail in the coffin, fumbles and then loses when a QB playing with a bad foot, bad neck and been throwing ducks all game, leads his team to a winning touchdown. In the end, we have the teams for conference weekend.

The 4 teams for the conference championship games have been decided. In the AFC, you have the Pats vs. Den (God, they are going to play up the Brady/Manning angle to no end :headache: ) and the Cards vs. the Cats. Now if tradition holds true, the mayors/governors should make their bets by Wed. Whether it's Sam Adams against Coors, or pozole against ribs, it is always fairly entertaining trying to watch politicians trash talk. It's like when the boyfriend in My Big Fat Greek Wedding tries to speak Greek to the family. Has the same semi-insulting and comedic results.

Both games will be on Sunday.

AZ vs. Car is at 6:40pm

And

NE vs. Den & the NFL is at 3:05pm

Yeah... I put in the NFL in that game. I do feel the NFL persecution of the Pats. And I bet Goodell doesn't have the stones to be at the AFC game but will be seen all over the place at the NFC game.

And I'm predicting a Pats vs Cats Super Bowl.

I'm still standing by my original post. The AFC game will be a good one. Neither team will leave anything off the table. I still say NE by 4. I'm not buying into any outside help either. Let the cards fall where they may....

My hubby is from PHX so we are cheering for the Cardinals. Hoping the next game well be the best they play all year. Its going to be a stressful game for sure.

Tom Brady is 2 - 6 in Denver and 0 - 2 in Denver in the playoffs.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...-an-ugly-record-in-denver-heres-how-bad-it-is

However, Manning is having his worst year ever.

I'm just glad we don't get a repeat of last year's Super Bowl. Denver vs Cards or Panthers is fine by me.

If we are throwing out meaningless stats Brady v Manning has happened 16 times with Brady 11-5. In reality these mean nothing. It will be 2016 Brady v 2016 Manning.

NE vs. Den & the NFL is at 3:05pm

Yeah... I put in the NFL in that game. I do feel the NFL persecution of the Pats. And I bet Goodell doesn't have the stones to be at the AFC game but will be seen all over the place at the NFC game.
I totally agree. Goodell must be writhing with the Pat's going this deep!

God, they are going to play up the Brady/Manning angle to no end :headache:
My biggest regret of this game. I am sick to death of Brady v Manning.

I also pick a Pat's v Card's SB with the Pat's coming out on top. Hey, it's SB 50, and it would be #5 for us. Symmetry, no?

I have no dog in the fight and absolutely no rooting interest in either game. As an outside observer, I have a hard time thinking that Denver has any shot right now of beating New England and that Carolina is the best team remaining (or, at minimum, the healthiest one left).

Ok... I think the Pats just won the fan song contest.

CLICK HERE .

Though, in full disclosure... Some of the clips of the singer are a touch hokey. The rapper on the other hand is awesome.

I wish there were a way for Belichick to get another Super Bowl without that whining crybaby Brady getting another. ;)

I'm all in for Carolina now.

I wish there were a way for Belichick to get another Super Bowl without that whining crybaby Brady getting another. ;)

I'm all in for Carolina now.

Pretty sure that at this point in their careers they are a packaged deal. When Brady goes -so will Belichick. Some call it whining -he might call it working the officials. Either way, the results speak for themselves ...if they win tomorrow, he would have played in 7 Super Bowls in a 14 year career. He's the best to ever play the position.

Yep, gotta say that we are rooting for Peyton here!!!!

He's had a rough year for sure.
And, he has been known to choke and lose big games in the end.
I don't really watch and follow too closely, but hasn't Peyton been having a good comeback right now.

I would like to see him win this thing over Brady!

Yep, gotta say that we are rooting for Peyton here!!!!

He's had a rough year for sure.
And, he has been known to choke and lose big games in the end.
I don't really watch and follow too closely, but hasn't Peyton been having a good comeback right now.

I would like to see him win this thing over Brady!

Of course he's been having a comeback ...his wife has been using HGH. Fortunately that doesn't qualify as cheating. Combine that with home field advantage, and the fact that the NFL has rigged the officiating in Denver's favor - YES, he has a chance. Hochuli has been selected as the head official, curiously Denver has a 7-0 record in his games -while New England is 3-6. Just the facts....

I'm primarily an NFC, so I'll be cheering for the Cards first (keeping it in the West). If they lose, my support will be based on who is representing the AFC. No situation does the possibility exist that I would cheer on NE. However, if the team's end up being DEN/CAR, I'll be cheering on the Broncos, given the recent shenanigans of the Kittens.

Is it game time yet????

Already sick of "Mannings last chance"..."Manning going to go out with a SB win"..."Manning to cement his legacy"...is anyone playing today other than Manning?

I hear some guy nicknamed the deflater is playing.

Yeah ....it's amazing that even though they know he cheats he's right back where he was last year. You'd think that they would've learned to check the balls before all his games this year?!?

Oh ...and the year before the year before, and probably a few more before that going back something like 14 years!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter