• Arizona Cardinals

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am having a hard time with my split personality. I live in Charlotte, so I am a Panthers fan......unless they are playing the Seahawks......it isn't going well for me right now. My son almost didn't get served Chick Fil A because he had his Seahawks hat on! This town has some serious Panther fever going on right now!
That's tough! My DB lives an hour out of Charlotte so everyone "assumes" he's a Panther's fan, but he's still a NE boy at heart ::yes:: . Nice thing is he gets to go to a few Pats/Panthers games since his company owns tickets. He also does a lot of work in Washington so he is a default Seahawks fan as well (although Pat's come out on top if they play each other).

Nope. I am rooting for basically anyone but the Patriots and Packers
Sorry.

My 2 favorite quarterbacks are Aaron Rodgers & Alex Smith. *sigh* they're both done now. I'll watch the SuperBowl because it's being played at Levi Stadium. It feels like the entire Bay Area is wrapped up in the SB hoopla! (Considering our two local teams suck, we are starved for real football.)

I'll decide who to root for once the 2 teams are decided.

What, nobody's jacked the Pat's won?? :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yes, we are!!! I think I heard all of our family and friends cheering back home in New England! And I'm certain they heard us yelling and cheering at the end of the Cardinals game!!! What a crazy, nail biting game THAT one was! Both of our teams won this weekend and will now play again next Sunday. What an exciting time watching football today!!

I would hardly call Glendale, AZ a god forsaken town. It is very close to the city and has over a quarter of a million people in it. My parents actually live a few miles down the road.

I agree! Glendale really isn't that far from downtown Phoenix, and is a nice city. We live near the White Tank Mountains, and can almost see the stadium from our house. It's about a twenty minute drive away, but there's lots of open space out here!

Peyton Manning reminds me of Brett Favre -- they don't know when it's time to retire.

Tonight's Cardinals/Packers game was almost too much of a thriller. I know they call the Arizona team the Cardiac Cardinals, but....

Larry Fitzgerald was amazing!

Last edited:
I can't stand the Patriots and root for whoever they are playing.

This must have been a looong 15-years for you, because they haven't lost all that often! But I understand where you're coming from. I love the Patriots, by the way....

Suddenly I am a Steelers fan:thumbsup2 Go Steelers!!!

I really don't care who wins this game -sure, it would be nice for the Patriots to play at home but if the Pat's continue to get healthy ...they're the better team. I would love for them to play in Denver because that loss was undeniably the biggest gift they ever gave another team.

I've been saying this all year -when healthy, they are going to score 30-points every game ..the other team needs to figure out how they can score MORE than 30 on the Patriot defense in order to win. It's that simple...

I would hardly call Glendale, AZ a god forsaken town. It is very close to the city and has over a quarter of a million people in it. My parents actually live a few miles down the road.

I realize Glendale is very close to Phoenix. I've never been there, and I'm sure it's a nice town. I just had to pile on the negative hyperbole to bolster my support for Carolina. Sorry.

I'll get real and call Foxborough, MA a god forsaken town. :duck:

Or Inglewood, CA for the prodigal Rams.

After the first weekend of playoffs where all the road teams won, I was hoping the trend would continue yesterday, at least until today's Seattle-Carolina game. :sad: Sigh.

Then again, I couldn't allow the Chiefs to win after the Royals won the World Series.

I voted for the New England Patriots, but only because the Miami Dolphins are not there. :D

the way Carolina is playing right now against Seattle, Id say Carolina.
I think Patriots should have been disqualified after Deflategate
Not for ANY Manning, their(including dad Archies) behavior during Eli's draft process was reprehensible.

Great game for the Pats yesterday. They were finally CONSISTENT. From the kickoff, all the way through the final whistle. They maintained their cool and always kept their heads up. Now if someone would just smack McDaniels every time he out thinks himself or tries to be too cute, the offensive numbers and number of sustained drive would definitely go up.

With the 1st half of today's game in the books, I think it would be safe to call this game a whoopin' thus far. I'm holding off on calling it a rout, because a lot can happen in a half of football.

I'll get real and call Foxborough, MA a god forsaken town. :duck:
Well, I would not call it that, but it is kinda funny to be driving along with not much around you then..BAM...state of the art stadium and complex!!! I figured everyone's stadiums were like that, but after driving through Charlotte and seeing where the Panthers play, I guess ours IS in the boonies (although not at all God-forsaken, IMO!). I'd rather be in the stix than the city any day of the week!

Tonight's Cardinals/Packers game was almost too much of a thriller. I know they call the Arizona team the Cardiac Cardinals, but....
Holy Moly, that was crazy alright!

Pulling for Panthers because I am in NC but several Seahawks players are from NC State, so a little torn.

This must have been a looong 15-years for you, because they haven't lost all that often! But I understand where you're coming from. I love the Patriots, by the way....

Meh, last year was their first Super Bowl win in a decade. Steelers & Giants each have 2 in the same timeframe.

Shoot, even the Red Sox have more championships in that timeframe :)

Meh, last year was their first Super Bowl win in a decade. Steelers & Giants each have 2 in the same timeframe.

Shoot, even the Red Sox have more championships in that timeframe :)

Right -but there were a lot of wins in between there. I could care less if they win the Super Bowl EVERY year, I'm looking for entertainment and a team that gives the most with what they've got ...and for the last 10-15 years that's been the Patriots.

A very weird weekend, this week. In 1 game, you have 1 team scores 31 pts in the 1st half and then the other owns the 2nd half. In another game, the winning team gave up a game tying "hail mary" at the end of regulation and then won the game in OT on just 2 plays (and coin flip-gate). Then you have a game where 1 team was driving down the field to put the nail in the coffin, fumbles and then loses when a QB playing with a bad foot, bad neck and been throwing ducks all game, leads his team to a winning touchdown. In the end, we have the teams for conference weekend.

The 4 teams for the conference championship games have been decided. In the AFC, you have the Pats vs. Den (God, they are going to play up the Brady/Manning angle to no end :headache: ) and the Cards vs. the Cats. Now if tradition holds true, the mayors/governors should make their bets by Wed. Whether it's Sam Adams against Coors, or pozole against ribs, it is always fairly entertaining trying to watch politicians trash talk. It's like when the boyfriend in My Big Fat Greek Wedding tries to speak Greek to the family. Has the same semi-insulting and comedic results.

Both games will be on Sunday.

AZ vs. Car is at 6:40pm

And

NE vs. Den & the NFL is at 3:05pm

Yeah... I put in the NFL in that game. I do feel the NFL persecution of the Pats. And I bet Goodell doesn't have the stones to be at the AFC game but will be seen all over the place at the NFC game.

And I'm predicting a Pats vs Cats Super Bowl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter