Next trip is November 2015' who's going us?

I was able to get free dining at ASSp! :)

One week until ADR's - I'm getting excited now!! Although with adding the park hopper in because of the free dining, my game plan is changing up a bit :)

We are booked Nov. 19th to Nov. 28th. :) Love FD. I don't mind having to purchase the PH. Though I can do without it will change my plans slightly. Now to wait 205 days for the vacation!!!

Booked 11/15-11/20 at CSR!
Staying offsite near DTD a night or two prior to check in... Our first holiday time visit to WDW!

booked our dates last week for POP...and yeah not during FD. womp womp
Luckily I was not anticipating getting FD on our dates and was okay with the price as it was...so IF if if I get a code or something else comes out, it will just be bonus.
27Nov-03Dec WOOHOO

Man, it's rough planning when my significant other just wants to wing it and doesn't understand why our itinerary has to be so "militaristic".

Ugh.

We will be there the same exact dates but at CBR!!! Have a wonderful time.

We tried to get CBR but when I booked all they had were pirate rooms and although we loved them (received free upgrade) DH didn't want to spring for the extra cash. But it worked out being at ASSp because we were able to easily add free dining on Monday and with my parents coming along I knew they wouldn't want a pirate room and now my brother is considering with his family too :)
Looking forward to ADR's on Monday now.... :cool1:

We tried to get CBR but when I booked all they had were pirate rooms and although we loved them (received free upgrade) DH didn't want to spring for the extra cash. But it worked out being at ASSp because we were able to easily add free dining on Monday and with my parents coming along I knew they wouldn't want a pirate room and now my brother is considering with his family too :)
Looking forward to ADR's on Monday now.... :cool1:
We were not able to get FD :guilty: everything went to fast. But that's ok were Going To Disney. This is our family's first time. So excited. I'm anxious about adrs after the FD craziness. Hope you get want you want!!:flower1:

We were not able to get FD :guilty: everything went to fast. But that's ok were Going To Disney. This is our family's first time. So excited. I'm anxious about adrs after the FD craziness. Hope you get want you want!!:flower1:

This is our 5th trip with the kids. You will have so much fun! Don't forget to get your first visit buttons from the resort!

good luck to you also :) CBR is a wonderful resort. What ADR's are you making? If trying for CRT or BOG, I think those are the highest demand so my game plan is to try for those first.

And I noticed our DD"s are the same age :) Mine just turned 7 on the 17th. My DS is younger though - will be 5 on Sunday.

This is our 5th trip with the kids. You will have so much fun! Don't forget to get your first visit buttons from the resort!

good luck to you also :) CBR is a wonderful resort. What ADR's are you making? If trying for CRT or BOG, I think those are the highest demand so my game plan is to try for those first.

And I noticed our DD"s are the same age :) Mine just turned 7 on the 17th. My DS is younger though - will be 5 on Sunday.
I have a TA doing our adrs so here's hoping:sunny:. We will be celebrating my DD's 8th bday on the 6th of Nov. We will be doing BBB and doing dinner at either BOG or Calli Grill. Which ever we can get. We can't wait. We are going to do the deluxe dining plan so we don't have to worry about money for stuff like that. Planning the meals but not overly concerned if we want to cancel. I may be wasting money doing it that way but I won't have to worry about money in that sence

We will be there Nov. 1-8 2015 woohoo!!!!!! cant wait. what is the facebook page? i would love to join it:) Cant wait to see if there are going to be good discounts or FD. hopefully one or the other. We are staying at the Beach Club. Our first Disney Trip ever!!!! so excited!! we have to scheduled our adrs in less than a month. crazy!!
I was going the 1-7 now were going OCt 31-6th for FD!!!! Did you change your reservation dates too?

YOu might want to try again for FD. I am able to get on and see many more rooms than on Monday

YOu might want to try again for FD. I am able to get on and see many more rooms than on Monday
We are staying at CBR and there is nothing. I have been checking several times a day and nothing. We were originally at BC Nov. 1-8 then I decided to help with cost to go to CBR Oct 31-Nov. 8 because of free dining. There are lots of value resorts left but we want a room that can sleep 5 if possible. My 14 YR. Son and 7 YR. Old daughter don't want to sleep together and I don't want to sleep with her lol. Would never get any sleep. Lol. Such issues I know. :tongue:

I was going the 1-7 now were going OCt 31-6th for FD!!!! Did you change your reservation dates too?
We added Oct.31st. Hoping to get it. But our TA couldn't get thru to anyone for at least 4or 5 hours then would get hung up on. Craziness

We are staying at CBR and there is nothing. I have been checking several times a day and nothing. We were originally at BC Nov. 1-8 then I decided to help with cost to go to CBR Oct 31-Nov. 8 because of free dining. There are lots of value resorts left but we want a room that can sleep 5 if possible. My 14 YR. Son and 7 YR. Old daughter don't want to sleep together and I don't want to sleep with her lol. Would never get any sleep. Lol. Such issues I know. :tongue:
So funny, I have a 13 yo and 7 yo and they won't sleep in the same bed either. Luckily we have 2 rooms this year because my oldest and her boyfriend are going too, so we will have plenty of beds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter