News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had a completely opposite experience. I went daily from the middle of October through the second week of November, in most cases either making my FP+s either the night before or early that morning.

I always had access to everything I wanted - even TSMM, 7DMT, A&E. Granted, I let the times available for FP+ dictate what times I arrived at the park, but I never felt like getting a popular FP+ was super difficult, let alone "next to impossible".

Are you looking for a FP for 1? Even 30 days out for a early December trip, I had trouble staggering FPs for Peter Pan. I'd look for one at a time to get them closer together and often there would be no times available.

That's just what I was gonna ask lol..... I guess most of the time we are looking for 4, not sure if that makes a difference? We just moved here the very end of October so only been APholders for November. Maybe it's just that it's been higher crowd levels but I haven't been able to get anything for the top rides. I mean NOTHING. No matter when I search- even lower crowd days. And forget about BOG.... That's out of the question since I can't book as early as resort guests. It kinda sucks. But I suppose I will adapt. I'm interested to see if it gets any easier in January.

Reports that Skipper Canteen (Jungle Cruise themed restaurant) is open, but not published on MDE yet.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/skipper-canteen-jungle-cruise-café-update.3426819/page-8#post-54775299

No reports of walls being down on Twitter or wdwmagic. As of yesterday walls were still up. I also don't believe it would be open at this time because I don't believe it's a breakfast place but sit down lunch and dinner.

I think the person just meant that it is/will be open for reservations, not that the restaurant is open.

That would be interesting tho also because Disney usually opens before starting reservations.

The reservations are supposed to be available after December 15, so maybe they are gambling that they will definitely be open by then.

I am really surprised if true that they would go this route during the holiday season.

I was too, but the OP on the thread was told this by a CL concierge. So, take everything with a grain of salt. I actually talked with a CM this morning, who said that she has been checking every morning recently to see when they can open up reservations. She said it's in the system already. I got the impression that she thought it would be soon.

I was too, but the OP on the thread was told this by a CL concierge. So, take everything with a grain of salt. I actually talked with a CM this morning, who said that she has been checking every morning recently to see when they can open up reservations. She said it's in the system already. I got the impression that she thought it would be soon.
I am guessing if we get a DPB article post today it will be at noon.

I am guessing if we get a DPB article post today it will be at noon.

I hope it's at noon EST. I have an appointment at the car dealer at noon CST, and I don't want to miss the release. I thought it might be at 10am EST, but no such luck.

The sequence was fun, but I was disappointed that in my 2 trips, all 3 segments were identical. Only the intro changed. I look forward to a return to randomization and more new sequences.

Last December we had to ride it 5 times before we got ANYTHING different. I noticed we kept getting sent to the same pod, and I asked a CM after our 3rd or 4th ride if it's really random or is each pod is a different ride. They assured me it was random. But every time we got Darth Vadar and Boba Fett (which I was actually excited about the first time because we never got that 2 years earlier) Pod Racing, and Gungan City. The only thing that changed was the hologram.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter