News Round Up 2020

Not good news for the 50th
Boo .. but at the same time .. they have spent a LOT of money the last 5-6 years. The parks (and Disney Springs) were changing so drastically since my kids were born and we started going regularly that it was different every time we'd go back with a new land or new ride. So going back to 2014 levels of spending isn't bad.

Considering it is very likely that WDW will have reduced capacity, and may be still (goodness I hope not) have safety restrictions .. the 50th may be pretty minor.

At least we know we won't get a birthday cake castle! :)

Chick Fil-A in my town often have more people at their restaurants (now just drive-thru and take out) than probably all the other nearby fast food restaurants combined. It's like the Disney of fast food. People are willing to pay for and wait for good service and good food.
I my opinion I’m not sure why. Never experienced good or above average food or service. Closed on Sunday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter