News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one caught my attention. I am assuming they're just making more room in that area but there is only so much they can do to alleviate the bottleneck as you pass under the breezeway at Columbia Harbor House, short of intruding on Memento Mori/CHH. Still, I'll be interested to see how this particular project ends.
They are building a new seating area.

I posted this on the Universal side of the boards but thought I would post it here as well.

I have some new information about Universal’s new park from Alicia Stella on the Orlando Park Stop ******* Group:
-The Park will have at least 11 attractions
-Universal Classic Monsters land will have 1 major ride and 1 smaller ride/show. The major ride is a dark ride in Dracula’s castle.
-There will be at least 2 shows in the park
-There will be some small scale street style shows in Nintendo Land
-The Park will contain at least 1 Thrill, 1 medium and 1 family Coaster.
-The Dreamworks land will only contain How To Train Your Dragon at Park opening

I posted this on the Universal side of the boards but thought I would post it here as well.

I have some new information about Universal’s new park from Alicia Stella on the Orlando Park Stop ******* Group:
-The Park will have at least 11 attractions
-Universal Classic Monsters land will have 1 major ride and 1 smaller ride/show. The major ride is a dark ride in Dracula’s castle.
-There will be at least 2 shows in the park
-There will be some small scale street style shows in Nintendo Land
-The Park will contain at least 1 Thrill, 1 medium and 1 family Coaster.
-The Dreamworks land will only contain How To Train Your Dragon at Park opening

Don't you be getting my hopes up. If there is no Dracula dark ride I am going to be very sad.

WDI has a YouTube presence now.

I'm sure it's probably customary to use full official names for locations when producing this kind of content...but man...I just feel like it's always advertise city.

"I really love going to Pandora: The World of Avatar ™"

But if this means more "behind the scenes" content, then I'm game.

EDIT: And they should really build a playlist on their channel so we can watch these videos in the proper order.

This one caught my attention. I am assuming they're just making more room in that area but there is only so much they can do to alleviate the bottleneck as you pass under the breezeway at Columbia Harbor House, short of intruding on Memento Mori/CHH. Still, I'll be interested to see how this particular project ends.
Per one insider - they will just redo and put seating and shade back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter