• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Year, New Experiences! A January 2016 TR - I’m here at WDW! 3/25

Is this an actual word that people say...?! My mum says it, I always thought she was rambling :lmao:

:rotfl:I RARELY hear it used, but it's fun to say!

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2:

Dis readers - don't be THAT guy.

I would hope that all DIS members know better....right!?! :confused3

The intrigue didn't last long :rotfl:

Nope and I was cool with that!

Cool, I haven't done it since I was a kid! Maybe we'll do it this year, since there isn't a lot else to do at DHS anymore :rolleyes2

Yeah no kidding! DHS is pretty much forcing you to watch Indy at this rate.

Gah, i'm glad I wasn't there to witness any running over she may have done!

635921936790007149-1063477452_635911825788336656-184947353_How-Rude-Full-House-1442536733.gif

SADNESS!!! Can't believe I never saw the Osborne lights :sad2:

Girlfriend, that is so sad!

Oh boy, I love this :laughing:

I really think you should get Hymie to do this next trip :hyper: He'd be brilliant at it!

:lmao:

Also, the San Fran street actually looks quite real in this shot.

:laughing:I never even looked at the background, you're so right!

Aww precious boys.

All fake girl :rotfl2:

Got my first Sci Fi dinner booked for September! :hyper:

Oh yay!

PS. Please tell me you've seen this movie?!? :faint:

Wait what is this please? :confused3

Agh, thank goodness you asked! They have some tables in the back of the 'theater' that you could possibly be seated at. Definitely request a car when you check in! Although since it will be just the two of you, i'm sure you'll be seated in a car anyway and either be the 'drivers' or the 'hitchhikers' (people seated in the back)

WHAT!?! What is in store for you!? :scared:

A bunch of check-in nonsense that's what! I had the worst time this trip with check-in at each resort.:headache:

Omg, this is hilarious. I laughed out loud :lmao: "God bless us, everyone." :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

He is such a character:rotfl2:

WHY would he deprive himself of this joy?!?! I don't understand his motives at all :confused3 :rotfl:

Exactly!

This is probably what I'll order, sounds real good. I have a very sweet tooth so maybe I'll get through it a little easier :goodvibes

I have a terrible (aka awesome!) sweet tooth but I think it was too sweet for me during pregnancy. Some things just taste different when you're pregnant (Well, when i'm pregnant that is :laughing:) and I was craving more savory treats than sweet.

Sweet! I don't know much about TiW. How do you get it?!

You have to be a DVC Member, an AP holder or a Florida resident to get it, but you get 20% off food AND alcohol! I have no idea why i'm such an idiot and didn't get it every trip since we've been DVC members

Attachments

• 1giphy.gif
    1giphy.gif
    992.3 KB · Views: 4

Wow I never would have guessed that many people wanted to see fake Harrison Ford. But heck I'm so clueless I thought it was gone until we walked by on our last trip ; )

Imagine now, now that they've gotten rid of Lights, Motors, Action! I'm sure it will be way busier :eek:

Seriously? Poor little boy and the things that must await him in the years to come. You should have started a collection for the therapy he's gonna need. Parents never cease to amaze me, but at least we're perfect.

:laughing: no kidding! I did feel bad for the kid. He acted more like how an adult should be acting than his mom!

I might know something about that look :drinking1

Quick aside but it just totally jumped in my head a few years ago we went to a concert with a bunch of friends and may have done a bit of tailgating beforehand (shocking I know). Well my best friend was on one of her crazy fitness kicks and had ran like a 10K that morning, hadn't eaten, then proceeded to drink a vodka/lemonade/beer combo we proudly call skip and go naked. Needless to say by the time we got into the concert it was a matter of minutes before she looked like Calvin. Funny enough but not only did she miss the entire concert but we were in the last row with a walkway behind us and she became an attraction in her own right with people taking selfies with her. And I wonder why I don't have a lot of friends :-)

:rotfl2::lmao:This is hilarious! I can't believe people were taking selfies with HER! :rotfl: Not that it matters, but what concert was it?!?

Not your demur, unassuming mother she would never have done such a thing.

Hard to believe right?

He's sexy and he knows it!!!!! I can't ever show these to Jason or he would so be doing the same thing. He already likes to do what he calls his catalog model poses and we so don't need photo pass in on that.

I seriously need to see his catalog pose! :bitelip: Also, I believe every boyfriend/husband should be doing this ::yes::

Seriously? Why do they have those things? No one wants to come to your restaurant and sit on a picnic table. Especially not Big Ang!

:rotfl:You know what's funny, my mom's name is Angie:lmao: Well, I call her Angela when there's a crowd.

I'm shocked the pregnant lady didn't ask them to combine all 3 in milkshake form!!!!

:faint::eek: Omgosh stop it! You need to go on vacation with me so you can make choices for me please ::yes::

Who is this relative stranger you've elected to have two children with? Guess he told you he doesn't like kids either :confused3

I offered him an oreo tonight (knowing full well he's say no - fine more for me!), he said no and I asked if this was one of his items he really does like....and yep, it sure is! :eek: Maybe he's just trying to keep our marriage fresh by giving me new bits of info here and there?!? :lmao:

I missed your updates at DHS and glad that I got to read it today. Nice to see that you were able to go on some rides (TSMM & ToT). Nice that you were able to dine at the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater for lunch. I have enjoyed eating at that place that I might consider eating there when I go back to Florida.

You should definitely give it a try sometime! The food is pretty simple (but very tasty!) but the environment is totally relaxed and comfortable. Plus, who doesn't like dinner and a 'show'?? ::yes::

This is why we take all the hat photos!

Yeah now I see why EVERYONE takes pictures with the hats on!

:sad2: First Andy sees this, and now you. Stay classy, folks!

I couldn't believe that he witnessed this too! And with not much time in between no less! This must happen frequently :crazy2:

I always get a big smile on my face when I see that look :teeth:

That is a great show. And I'm not saying that just because I'm a sucker for anything Indiana Jones.

enhanced-buzz-1247-1385147201-40.jpg

Yeah, i'm a bit of a fan myself ::yes::

#majorfacepalm

Well, when they only have 3 rides...

:laughing: Too true!

I thought Online check-in was to make your vacation easier?!:confused3

Seriously? I mean...what?:confused3

I. know. Who is this man?! :earseek:

Well, in this case, he should. Mayo shouldn't be in the same zip code as a burger. No matter how much Californians insist on putting salad dressing on beef.:crazy2::sad2:

Duuuudddde. If I was running a contest, you would have lost all your points with this comment.

8dd86f0316aefc5e7b68251d555a5e860156f03394fab88cfa98dac7c0a9a63b.jpg

Yeah, that donut definitely looks like a winner!

It was fantastic! Really though a donut paired with anything will be delicious ::yes::

:rotfl2::lmao:This is hilarious! I can't believe people were taking selfies with HER! :rotfl: Not that it matters, but what concert was it?!?
It was a Kenny Chesney concert. Thankfully she made it through the next one we took her too a couple of years later.

:faint::eek: Omgosh stop it! You need to go on vacation with me so you can make choices for me please ::yes::
Let me know where I sign up :upsidedow

I offered him an oreo tonight (knowing full well he's say no - fine more for me!), he said no and I asked if this was one of his items he really does like....and yep, it sure is! :eek: Maybe he's just trying to keep our marriage fresh by giving me new bits of info here and there?!? :lmao:
Too funny. Oddly oreos are the other food besides quesadillas that Casey won't eat. Thats just downright un-American in my book o_O

How cute does C look in that hat? WOW! He's a regular Indy!!

How gross! I would not have expected to see parents letting their kids pee just about anywhere in WDW! In Asia, yes. But not in the US.

Love the Sci Fi Diner. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

And can I just say.......LAST?

PS. Please tell me you've seen this movie?!? :faint:

It's Heavyweights right? I have not seen it!!! Should I?!

Agh, thank goodness you asked! They have some tables in the back of the 'theater' that you could possibly be seated at. Definitely request a car when you check in! Although since it will be just the two of you, i'm sure you'll be seated in a car anyway and either be the 'drivers' or the 'hitchhikers' (people seated in the back)

Oh my life, I'm so glad I know this. THANK YOU. I will definitely request a car.

I HAVE seen this one!!!
We chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.
Oh that's not a quote, I'm actually saying that to you. We are getting pretty serious Lesha.
:thumbsup2

Obviously I'm a bit behind but here I am, all caught up to your update that was a month ago!

DS and I have the same reaction to the Indiana Jones show. My solution is to sit outside with Jake but that excuse isn't going to work much longer since he'll be old enough to really enjoy the show soon.

Boo for a line for tables and then having to share your popcorn!

And now I'm craving Sci Fi! I love the burgers and shakes but we've never made it to dessert. That will obviously have to change next time because that doughnut dessert looks amazing! Yum!

Obviously a bit behind as well but coming out of lurkdom as I've quite enjoyed your other TRs! (Maybe even posted before? Honestly can't remember). Glad to see another trip to the World - but man, hope that stroller comes back soon!

I'm still catching up, but pardon me now, peeing in public at Disney??? :scared:

Ick I know, so disgusting! Not sure why people think that the entire world is their toilet!

How cute does C look in that hat? WOW! He's a regular Indy!!

How gross! I would not have expected to see parents letting their kids pee just about anywhere in WDW! In Asia, yes. But not in the US.

Love the Sci Fi Diner. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

And can I just say.......LAST?

I thought he looked so cute in it too, which is why I was *going* to purchase it....NO WAY for that price though!

It's seriously disappointing to not only have read it in another TR here a few weeks ago and then to have experienced it myself (At the same park no less!) Very disgusting.

:rotfl2:PIO I forgot you were on those threads as well!

joining in

Hi and Welcome! Another update here right now!

It's Heavyweights right? I have not seen it!!! Should I?!

YES! :worship: This was one of my fav movies growing up. It's been years and years since i've actually watched it, but i'm sure now it's corny as heck!

I HAVE seen this one!!!
We chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.
Oh that's not a quote, I'm actually saying that to you. We are getting pretty serious Lesha.

Especially now that we're Snap friends....if there was a threshold beyond serious, that's where we'd be :hug:

Glad you all enjoyed the Indy show!

Too cute! I didn't know HS had this...

Very cute picture!:goodvibes

Your SciFi winner looked great, especially that donut for dessert...:goodvibes

I think I may have seen the Lady and Tramp on another TR but I was totally geeking out when I saw it in person :hyper:

Oh yes. That donut was everything! :faint:

Obviously I'm a bit behind but here I am, all caught up to your update that was a month ago!

DS and I have the same reaction to the Indiana Jones show. My solution is to sit outside with Jake but that excuse isn't going to work much longer since he'll be old enough to really enjoy the show soon.

Boo for a line for tables and then having to share your popcorn!

And now I'm craving Sci Fi! I love the burgers and shakes but we've never made it to dessert. That will obviously have to change next time because that doughnut dessert looks amazing! Yum!

Haha no worries, i'm dreadfully behind on everything myself. Putting an update up tonight though!

:rotfl: So I guess you're not a fan! Your next excuse could be, I need to use the restroom then go tour One Man's Dream!

I've never looked beyond the burgers on the menu, it's my go to. All three of us actually have never ordered anything different here aside from apps!

Obviously a bit behind as well but coming out of lurkdom as I've quite enjoyed your other TRs! (Maybe even posted before? Honestly can't remember). Glad to see another trip to the World - but man, hope that stroller comes back soon!

I think you may have?! But good to see you anyway! Another update coming right up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter