New Year Eve on the Wonder (With a Service Dog)

Are sign on the door

CCI11252008_00000.jpg

OMG the ears!!!
SOOOO Cute!!!

I know you are not suppossed to disturb service animals while they work, so I'd have to summon all of my will power to stop myself from running over to Shadow and scratch behind his real ears and pet him when he is wearing those adorable mickey ears. Too cute!

OMG the ears!!!
SOOOO Cute!!!

I know you are not suppossed to disturb service animals while they work, so I'd have to summon all of my will power to stop myself from running over to Shadow and scratch behind his real ears and pet him when he is wearing those adorable mickey ears. Too cute!

ty but i will love him for you!

Mark, thanks so much for posting the "potty picture" we have been thinking about cruising but DS has a SD, this makes me feel better. What cat room did you have? That balcony looks bigger than I would expect, or are all the balconies the same size?

Mark, thanks so much for posting the "potty picture" we have been thinking about cruising but DS has a SD, this makes me feel better. What cat room did you have? That balcony looks bigger than I would expect, or are all the balconies the same size?

Oh my gosh - I just sent you a PM on this :wave2:

Hope your trip to WDW in October is amazing - post pics after

I have been on deck 6 & 7. I liked cat 6 more. if you have 4 ppl you need a cat 5 for the balcony. I love the room Wheelchair on deck 6. My dog didnt have any problem with his "potty" I really like the way Disney does accessabilt.

Verandah.jpg

I see Shadow has his little booties on... that deck can get HOT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter