New WDW Chase Visa discount???

We had swapped from Pop to CBR because it would have only cost $300 more for our 6 night Christmas trip. The new Disney visa deal saved us $955 to move back to Pop. That’s a pretty large difference from the Magic deal that we had before. Shame they didn’t have any rooms at CBR other then the pirate rooms.

That said, we’d save money from Pop if we stayed at Coronado. Which shocked me. But I’d rather have the Skyliner.

Tempted to book this deal for between Christmas and New Year's since it's rare for that time frame to be discounted. I might be swayed more if they were going to have some sort of fireworks show on NYE.....I keep hoping!

This is an absolutely amazing discount, especially since it includes Christmas week. !!! If you don't already have a Disney Visa, and this offer applies to your resort of choice and travel dates, I would get one just to get this discount. I called at 7am this morning and the CM quickly converted my original 35% pin code discount to the Disney Visa discount and it saved me almost $700 on our Christmas week reservation at the Contemporary resort.

Yeah I just realized we can save another $200 moving to AoA from pop. The move from CBR to pop was $950 savings. Now I have to see if AoA LM room is worth it. 🤔

Yeah I just realized we can save another $200 moving to AoA from pop. The move from CBR to pop was $950 savings. Now I have to see if AoA LM room is worth it. 🤔

Ive stayed at the LM room and its quite nice. Was in building 7 and it looked out at the skyliner. With the refurb the underside of the beds allow for luggage, also the theming is nice. One caveat is that its quite far from the lobby and the wifi is sketchy is those buildings but for a good price those can be small things.

All the best on your trip!

I am amazed at how low the prices for Coronado, Contemporary and AoA are!
I know!!
I ended up booking Coronado just because I couldn't resist (and I'm not 100% certain we can go) and I do love the resort. Discount too good to not take a work/school trip in the sun, we wouldn't do many park days since we've already gone recently if we do go. I'm very comfortable with Disney's safety protocols which is a huge draw for travel when compared to other places.

I almost booked AoA as it was approx $100 a night for LM but we'd be there after the big pool closes (and without park days we want lots of pool options!)

Thanks for this thread! We were already booked for 2 stays next month at Coronado with a good pin code, but seeing this and calling WDW this morning saved me nearly $200. Very cool!

I love this board. We also don't get disney visa emails so i would never have known about the discount otherwise.

Just saved about $400 on the ft wilderness cabins in a couple of weeks. I thought they were included in the exclusions in the fine print of the offer, but maybe that was the cabins at wilderness lodge.

Our stay is soon (dec 6 - 19) and lengthy (13 nights) but the offer was still available, so definitely try for the discount if you're in the cabins. The entire call, including hold time, took less than 20 min. Well worth it. :)

Going in January with my mom and sister. My mom's husband has a visa but he is not going. Is there anyway to use his card to book and get the discount? How would they know if he is staying in the room? Couldn't we just add him on the reservation without him actually being there since we don't have to go to the lobby for check in?

Going in January with my mom and sister. My mom's husband has a visa but he is not going. Is there anyway to use his card to book and get the discount? How would they know if he is staying in the room? Couldn't we just add him on the reservation without him actually being there since we don't have to go to the lobby for check in?

As long as you use his visa card for the deposit, he doesn't have to be on the reservation. Enjoy.

Is your mother an authorized user on his account? If so & she should have her own card you could use. If you add him, , remember there is an extra charge per night for more than 2 adults in the room. That could decrease or negate the discount anyway.

Wow I'm so glad I saw this thread because I didn't get anything from Disney/Chase about the discount?! We're staying at Riviera in January and this saved us over $100/night on our room.. and we were already booked at a discounted rate. I did have to call in to do it, but it was super easy to add because we had already made the initial deposit Visa. This saved us right at $750. I'm psyched!

Are there any special cancellation rules with a Disney Visa? What about if you attached tickets to do like a package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter