New WDW Chase Visa discount???

Chickenlady

Mouseketeer
I noticed that there was a new Visa holder discount mentioned in the daily sidebar updates today. The blurb mentions the discount but I can't find it on these pages, the WDW website or on the Disney Visa page. It mentions that you can make reservations by contacting Dreams Unlimited, but I don't want a travel agent handling my reservation. Has anyone found this supposedly new discount today?

Thanks, any idea what the discount is?
On my one reservation it stayed the same as the 35% off. On my second one (Split stay) it saved me $150. I'm staying at YC which didn't changed and Contemporary I saved $150 for on a 2 night stay.

Was looking for same thing, can't believe you have to call or use travel agent; that's crazy. Doesn't make sense that they aren't allowing online bookings.

Did anyone receive anything from Disney Visa telling them about this discount? I never receive any emails from them, very frustrating.

Trying to see what are discounted rates without making phone calls

Was looking for same thing, can't believe you have to call or use travel agent; that's crazy. Doesn't make sense that they aren't allowing online bookings.

Did anyone receive anything from Disney Visa telling them about this discount? I never receive any emails from them, very frustrating.

Trying to see what are discounted rates without making phone calls

Found the following link that takes me to discount:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/disney-visa-cardmember-room/

I just went in and booked CSR for $50 less a night than what we had booked at POP for 12/25 through 1/2. We even had the AP rate. So happy! I will miss the Skyliner though.

I went in AFTER the new booking to cancel POP. I didn’t want to lose my park reservations or have to re-do them. Didn’t call to change because the wait was 45 minutes.

Can’t believe we got a discount for Christmas. 🥳

Had the Passholder deal originally and was able to switch to save about $100 on 2 night GF stay just before Christmas. Enough savings there to pay for a GF Cafe brunch already booked.

Ok, so I have a 5 day package booked for the week of NYE for Art of Animation with 3 day tickets on the package. I'd like to take advantage of this deal, but I'm concerned that I will loose my park reservations for this busy week in trying to move to this deal. Is this a valid concern? I'm currently on hold, and it's evening, so not sure how long I'll try and wait or try and call back tomorrow. Thanks in advance for any insight!
Update: I waited 1 1/2 hours on hold and in the end saved $1,300! The lady I had on the phone was super nice and amazing! She looked at my package, saw that I had paid our deposit with the Disney Visa card, put me on hold to talk with guest services, and then came back with the code to put in and I saved a ton of money (ok, ton to me!). I have the same reservation number, same park ticket reservations, etc. Nothing changed except my final price. Yippee!!!!

Last edited:
I just went in and booked CSR for $50 less a night than what we had booked at POP for 12/25 through 1/2. We even had the AP rate. So happy! I will miss the Skyliner though.

I went in AFTER the new booking to cancel POP. I didn’t want to lose my park reservations or have to re-do them. Didn’t call to change because the wait was 45 minutes.

Can’t believe we got a discount for Christmas. 🥳
Check that the dates in January are actually discounted. I had to make two different reservations, because supposedly there are different codes for December and January, and they didn't combine if your reservation crosses into the new year.

Delightful! Was able to move from 2 Caribbean Beach Resort water views to a 2 BDR villa at Saratoga Springs and not have to pay anything extra for the same party of 5. Villa went from $760 to $418 a night!

Was also able to merge the money paid on each room and the people on each room easily.

Check that the dates in January are actually discounted. I had to make two different reservations, because supposedly there are different codes for December and January, and they didn't combine if your reservation crosses into the new year.

Are there two offers that you can combined?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter