New WDW Chase Visa discount???

Do you know if we book a trip for June 2021 and apply for a Disney card, if we still get the 250 off? Then if they have a Disney visa offer would it be valid or is it valid if you get a card at the time for purchase with a deal?

Do you know if we book a trip for June 2021 and apply for a Disney card, if we still get the 250 off? Then if they have a Disney visa offer would it be valid or is it valid if you get a card at the time for purchase with a deal?

The 250 offer is when you spend $500 on the card within 3 months.
I'm wondering if it's just as soon as you hit $500 on the account

Earn a $200 Statement Credit

after you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening with a new Disney Premier Visa Card.

This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.

So I signed up for the no annual fee card, made a purchase on Disney.com since it's automatically available to use directly, and the $100 statement credit was credited 1 week later . All before I got the card.

Moved to Grand Destino Towers for not much more than standard view so we are all set!

I used my Disney Premier Visa for my hotel reservation ($600) and the woman on the phone told me I can expect to see the $200 statement credit before my trip next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter