New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend is coming over tomorrow to play guitar :D

then im going ice skating on friday, and im supposed to be going to a sleepover after (yes, another one!) but there are some dodgy girls going, and apparently we are 'going to get drunk' so i dont think ill go...

tbh though, id rather stay at home and have a hp marathon! because i just realised i have aaall of the films!

PS-dvd
CofS-dvd
PoA-friend lent me dvd
GoF-recorded and also dvd that said friend lent me.
OotP-recorded
HBP-friend lent me dvd

That must be one of the most stupidest, deliberate spelling mistakes i've seen. A q doesn't look like a g, and they're not even close to each other on the keyboard either.

That reminds me. I was reading a thread on the TPAS board about whether to go to Epcot or not because she wasn't sure whether her 12yr old would like it. A person replied saying it was her favourite park and she also said she was 11 1/2. She's been on the DIS since 2007, and it wasn't her mum's account because she mentions the people in her family in her signature. I was pretty shocked because she had amazing spelling & grammar compared to other kids her age (and older) on the Internet. No addtional letters, shortening of words, using the wrong word (like their instead of there), etc. It made me happy.

lol, that would make me happy :-)

i hate when people talk like this -

hi bbz, omg, u will nvr ges! were guin 2 eat pizza 2mo (or tomo) den we iz guin 2 c a film, i lve it dere!

etc. it just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bugs me.

I now have a Muller Light yoghurt. Yanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles and black cherry.

ima, ima go finish tidying my bookcase, because i might find more harry potter stuff,

thats not the ultimate reason for tidying my bookcase though :rolleyes1:

we all know it is :cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter