New Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't finished the thread yet? I thought I would wake up to a new one.

I have no idea what i'm watching. Wait, I do. Baby Looney Tunes. it was better when I was younger, but most kids shows are.

OMG! Miley is hosting the MMVAS!!!! YES! I don't care what anyone says, IM EXCITED!!! WHEE!

You haven't finished the thread yet? I thought I would wake up to a new one.

lolsame.

WAHEEEYYYY! i was tidying my bookshelf looking for Beedle the Bard, because i remember my friend bought it for me years ago, and i was looking for it last night when it was mentioned in DH, and i FOUND IT! so im reading The Tale of Three Brothers now :DD and THEN i found CofS! i was like, WOOOOO! DOUBLE WHAMMYYYY! :rotfl:

GIVE CofS TO ME!!!

I'm watching Duck Amuck. This is a brilliant Looney Tunes.

MUAHAHAHAHAH! NEVEEEEEEEEEER!

:D

im watching RINGOOOOO! on loose women. someone posted about it on facebook. xD

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BEATLES! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

im recordign it as well. lool.

aaaargh!

it really annoys me when girls use 'q' as a g!

like, their photo album will be

everythinq

and ill be like AAH! xD

That must be one of the most stupidest, deliberate spelling mistakes i've seen. A q doesn't look like a g, and they're not even close to each other on the keyboard either.

That reminds me. I was reading a thread on the TPAS board about whether to go to Epcot or not because she wasn't sure whether her 12yr old would like it. A person replied saying it was her favourite park and she also said she was 11 1/2. She's been on the DIS since 2007, and it wasn't her mum's account because she mentions the people in her family in her signature. I was pretty shocked because she had amazing spelling & grammar compared to other kids her age (and older) on the Internet. No addtional letters, shortening of words, using the wrong word (like their instead of there), etc. It made me happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter