New Random Thread: The Don't Stop Believin' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Twilight with my sister and my cousin.
I watched it at 1pm withmy sister.
Then my little cousin came so we put it on again..
That Bella chick should've died

beauknows

"what r u doing in the shower"-eric "I'm changing!"-Jared "who changes in the shower!?!?"-everyone

CRAOLA

Goin to the library today. Yup, gonna get my r

CRAOLA

I meant to say get my read on, but was attacked by banshees. Lucky to b alive.

WeAreTheUsed

"For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness" Thanks Honest Mate you're a great drink and you give good advice.

Lol.

beauknows

"I wanna let you know you just spent an hour and a half making yourself lool uglier" -Eric Lambert talking to a girl putting on make-up

Lol.

alexpardee

I wonder if all of the Michael Jackson impersonators died too. It would make sense I think...

craigeryowens

#rfotd - spencer from Underoath calls me pookie and I call him sweetie. <3

(Random Fact Of The Day)

jonathankindler
"all polar bear's are left handed, and so are Jonathan kindler's."

jonathankindler
"If you want to make friends at the airport or any other public place, don't grow a beard."

brunovassup
"Having NIGHTMARE day. Ran bath too deep, no plumber for 3 hours! Vant to eat egg - zere's no instructions how to open it! No zipper, nothing"

alexpardee

Drake walks into a bar and the bartender says "hey man, why the long face?" Drake cries.

Lol.

jimmyeatworld

i'm trying to convince tom that the "crab-core" moves are really popular in korea so he can practice for our show there. -zach

alexpardee

A canary exploded behind my tv when I moved it. http://twitpic.com/8jetg

TelleTWA

Gonna watch "BLOW", such a great movie, Johnny Depp is one of the few guys I would consider doing bad, sexual, dirty things with... Just me?

TelleTWA

Everybody needs to admit their man crushes if you're a dude, and girl's, let's hear YOUR lady crush. The truth must come out, tonight...

matttraynor
"Eric- I think we killed a ratoon. Ha ha ha ha ha ha racoon?"

beauknows
"fact:Every cleaning lady in every hotel in all of America has the same high pitched squeaky voice with a mexican accent ..."houskeeping!!!"

jonathankindler
"I like shooting @apleaforandy with a water gun because it makes me feel better about myself."
Hahha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter