• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New pirate makeover experience!

Starstruck, that is the cutest little pirate ever! He even has the perfect hair for it.
How do they put the hoop earring on -- is it a clip-on?

How do they put the hoop earring on -- is it a clip-on?

It is a clip on! A lot of wee pirates are nervous about the earring, so we can also clip it to the bandana or just give it to them to take home!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but for the empress package do they do the girls hair? If so, how?

Thanks! ;)

No they do not. If the girl's hair is hanging down and in her face they will twist it back, but other than that it's just the application of a bandana.

Hello, thought I'd pop on and ask if any of you moms know of any cute sites or stores (like Target) that might carry a cute pink and black pirate (skull and bones) shirt? I bought DD a pirate costume like the one WDW carries and it was too big and didn't fit right. I wanted to have a t shirt for her just in case...any ideas? TIA!

Hello, thought I'd pop on and ask if any of you moms know of any cute sites or stores (like Target) that might carry a cute pink and black pirate (skull and bones) shirt? I bought DD a pirate costume like the one WDW carries and it was too big and didn't fit right. I wanted to have a t shirt for her just in case...any ideas? TIA!

Try Etsy or Ebay. I had someone make one from etsy

I signed DS (he just turned 3) up for this on November 13. I have to find out what time again (it's between 4-430). Then we'll hit a quick dinner and head over to the Pirates & Pals fireworks voyage. I think I'm more excited than he is (although he thinks he's a pirate). Hopefully, we'll get Brenna! :)

HELP! DS got the cursed make-up application last night, but they didn't give us any cleaning pads. I've tried my own make-up remover face cloths, and eye make-up remover pads and it's still not coming off. Poor DS has some serious raccoon eyes!

Any suggestions? :confused:

HELP! DS got the cursed make-up application last night, but they didn't give us any cleaning pads. I've tried my own make-up remover face cloths, and eye make-up remover pads and it's still not coming off. Poor DS has some serious raccoon eyes!

Cold creme usually works. If you don't have any, let the makeup remover sit on the makeup for a couple minutes befor trying to get it off. Baby oil might also be a viable solution.

Shaving Cream.

My daughter did this last week and loved it. I thought the price was high but once I realized all she got I thought the value was good. She already had the costume so I just went with the makeup package.

We are so excited about this! We have scheduled all 8 of us to get this done on Dec 15th around 2pm. :cool1:

My DW and I will be celebrating our 28th Anniversary:thumbsup2, and we are bringing our DD and DSil with their 4 children. So we will have it covered from 3 years old and up. :love:

Then we can enjoy our MVMCP evening as Pirates! pirate:

Thank you to everyone for sharing on this thread. This thread is what made our minds up to do this.

CT_Jeff

I had to post i am soooo excited i have just managed to get all 5 kiddos booked for this on the 10th Feb nice early appts whilst we are there celebrating my DD's 11th b'day ... They will be sooo excited when they wake up tomorrow and i tell them!! :banana:

I actually just booked 2 appts for our kids too! They will become pirates Feb 8th at 2pm!! I can't wait!

Hi there, I was wondering if there were different colored bandanas to choose from? I've seen one that was red and black, and in one picture there was one that was pinkish...I bought two different colored "skull" shirts for my DD and wondering which one to choose based on what the bandanas look like :confused3 TIA for your help :)

Hi there, I was wondering if there were different colored bandanas to choose from? I've seen one that was red and black, and in one picture there was one that was pinkish...I bought two different colored "skull" shirts for my DD and wondering which one to choose based on what the bandanas look like :confused3 TIA for your help :)

As far as I know, it is just those 2 colors but they are "reversible". The back side of the pink/black one is a lighter pink color, but I don't know about the red/black version.

Here's a link to a recent post I had started about our experience. It was awesome and in my opinion, a great value for all that you get and the entire experience.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2305713

One option is the pink: one side has a pink/black/white design, the other side is pink/white.

The other option is the red: one side has a black/red design, the other side is grey/black.

HI Brenna- are they aloud to bring swords in the park-- of course they are not real, I bought them @ Joann fabric--they look pretty cool and are about 24-26 inches long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter