New Magic Kingdom Welcome Show & Main Street Opening UPDATE: Page 15 - Post #281

Plaza ice cream breakfast
Mickey waffle plate: typed worth powder sugar, strawberry toping and side of bacon
Doughnut sundae: glazed doughnut worth cinnamon apple topping, one scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips. Peanut butter chips, hot fudge topping, milk chocolate mickey ears and a cherry
Assorted cereal served in souvenir leben sink
Glaze doughnuts, muffin, and assorted fruit
I simply can not imagine!

For people heading to 7dmt. You would think that heading through the castle is faster, don't. Go to the bridge on your right, even if it's packed, it'll lead you faster to the end of the line. I watched the welcome show and headed with what seemed 80% of the people to 7dmt and the back of the line was by the tea party.
If you go through the cattle you still need to walk all the way to the end
Wait time said 30 minutes.
I went straight to Cinderella and elena and was second party to meet them, in line now for Peter Pan

I complained about the show change to my wife and son, who is six and does not remember the old show (which he most-recently saw two years ago). On youtube we watched the old show and then the new show. I asked which he liked better and even after being potentially biased by my comments leading in, he said he liked the new show better. Why? "All the princesses."

So if your audience is a six year old, there is one data point in support of the new show. But what does a kid know? :-)

Thank you so much for this! What was the line like for "normal" park guests to enter MK like? Do you think people are/will arrive much earlier than 8 to enter the park? I still feel like this is going to result in us getting up even earlier if we want to be among the first to ride a headliner, with lots of standing there pushed up against a rope!
No real big crowd until 8:30, the rope drop at each bridge was manned by cm, they walked you to 7dmt standby line, so no pushing, just everyone walking tightly together.

Talk about a crazy vacation breakfast!
I may just let my kids do that one morning in a few weeks. Ice cream for breakfast on Main Street seems like one of those things they'll remember forever.
LOL... Well, at least they'll be in the perfect place to use up all that sugar. Can't imagine the sugar crash that will come with it though.

I simply can not imagine!

I love me some sugar, don't get me wrong, but the thought of that much so early in the morning makes my stomach sick to think about it. Oh the headache that would result!

I commented on the DPB post, we'll see it if gets past moderation. This new show is such a disappointment. Add some music, please!

Plaza ice cream breakfast
Mickey waffle plate: typed worth powder sugar, strawberry toping and side of bacon
Doughnut sundae: glazed doughnut worth cinnamon apple topping, one scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate chips. Peanut butter chips, hot fudge topping, milk chocolate mickey ears and a cherry
Assorted cereal served in souvenir leben sink
Glaze doughnuts, muffin, and assorted fruit

Breakfast worthy of being at the "Big E" Fair!! Thanks so much Yulilin for your efforts, charm and good humor! If I had a trophy it would read: Yulilin, Investigative reporter for the DISforums (and All-Around Awesome Chick). :cutie:

:thanks:

You guys are as sweet as the doughnut sundae :)
Eating it now, it's one Krispy Kreme warm doughnut topped with all the stuff
I could do without the pineapple topping, other than that is delicious. Served until 1045am
My word. As if a Krispy Kreme is not sweet enough, they put sweet toppings on it. My teeth hurt just reading it, and I love sweets more than most
The hash brown hot dog, is a regular hot dog topped with hash browns and bacon bits.
I'm not a fan of either hot dogs or potatoes but my daughter will be excited to try it, she loves both. I took pictures of it though
Now that sounds very good

Got answers, verified by a manager
1. People with reservations up until 8:45 get in before 8am, today it was 7:50
2. They will have cm with scanners on the right side for entrance to tomorrowland and fantasyland. Manager said if that doesn't work properly they will recaluate the process
3. Got pics, will post later. With time
4. Getting pictures
5. Add of now, 8:15 only about 3 groups waiting, no line at all
6. Caseys breakfast permanent, also I've cream shop is serving breakfast. Got picture of the items at caseys and menu of ice cream shop
7. What's open on MS: EMPORIUM, PHOTOPASS AT EXPOSITION HALL, GUEST RELATIONS, THE CHAPEAU CONFECTIONERY. STARBUCKS, CASEYS AND ICE CREAM SHOP
not open : FIRE HOUSE, UP TOWN JEWELERS, ART OF DISNEY, CRYSTAL ARTS

*PER MANAGER family of the day has been discontinued but they will continue to reevaluate the changes.

You're awesome, great reporting. Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter