New guidelines - June CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I do not have enough privileges to PM anyone apparenty but I am getting ready to cancel a Be Our Guest Dinner Reservation for Sunday June 7th for 10 people at 4:20 pm. I will wait for about twenty minutes or so to see if anyone replies.

Getting ready to release a reservation at Ohana for 6 at 6:50pm on June 6. I'll hold off for a few hours - PM me if interested.

I have a reservation to cancel .. willing to coordinate with someone.

Thursday June 11
Sci-Fi Galactic Breakfast, 4 People, 10:45am

Cancelling two ressies for Sci Fi, both for June 25, party of 6:

1:40pm
4:05pm

Message me to coordinate.

EDIT: cancelled

Last edited:
I have 2 reservations to cancel, both for 4 people-
June 1, 6:00pm Rainforest cafe at DTD
June 2, 11:30am lunch at BOG

Message me if you want! Hope it helps someone.

I have a 4 person pre-park opening Crystal Palace reservation for Friday, June 26, 2015 at 8:20 AM that I will be canceling. PM to coordinate!

Last edited:
Will be canceling

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
June 18 - 5:25 PM
Party of 5

Please PM to coordinate

Need to cancel Sci-Fi Galactic Breakfast-Friday, June 12, 9:25 AM for two. Contact to coordinate. *gone*

Last edited:
I have a reservation for 4 at the 50's Prime Time Cafe on June 6th at 7:30 PM. I can coordinate the cancellation.

Will cancel a 6/7 Be Our Guest (BOG) lunch ADR for 5 @11:15. I will cancel at 1 PM central time. Good luck!

>>>>>>cancelled>>>>>>

Last edited:
I have the following for 5 people on June 7 that I am going to cancel. Let me know if you have interest.

Galactic Breakfast 10:35 am--gone
Rebel Hangar 4:45 pm

Last edited:
I have two reservations that I need to cancel, both are for 4 people. PM me if you would like to coordinate, hope they help someone! 'Ohana on June 3rd at 5:10 pm and Be Our Guest on June 5th at 4:00 pm

I'm going to cancel this one. Send a message if you would like to coordinate:

'Ohana
6/12
Party of 4
6:50

Hi. I've never done this before. But, I have a Garden Grill reservation on 6/6 at 7:05 for a party of seven that I need to cancel.

Last edited:
Thanks to a heads up on the DIS, we see the hours changed at the MK and will cancel this reservation:

Crystal Palace for 4
Monday, June 8
8:05

Happy to coordinate if someone wants it. I'll be away from the computer most of the morning but will check back around 2 EST to see if someone wants it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter