New guidelines - June CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I am going to cancel a BOG reservation for 6/27 for a party of 7 at 6:30pm. I will wait to coordinate.

Need to cancel:
Galactic breakfast at Sci-fi June 7th at 10:25 for 2.
and Saturday June 13th for 5 at 10:25 also

I can coordinate if anyone needs it. PM me.

Pretty confident I will be cancelling BOG for

June 26th - 2 people, 5:40PM

I am holding on cancelling for now, as it's my hope someone will be looking for this timeframe. Please PM me to coordinate.

Will be cancelling:

Ohana 6/23 @ 8:25 am, party of 8
Chef Mickey's 6/24 @ 9:25 am, party of 6

PM me to coordinate

I have a Chef Mickey reservation for 10 people at 7:45 on 6/12 that I will be releasing. PM to coordinate.

*Successfully transferred!!

Last edited:
I need to cancel the following. Please PM me by 8pm 5/23 if you want to coordinate.

Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast! at Sci-Fi - 2 DDP Entitlements
Date: Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Time: 8:35 AM
Guests: 2 Adults, 2 Children

I will be canceling the following today at 12:00 Noon Disney Time

Thur June 11 Boma party of 7 6:00 PM
Fri June 12 BOG lunch 11:00 party of 7
Sun June 14 Whispering Canyon party of 7 5:15

Just cancelled Be Our Guest, party of 4, Thursday, June 18th, 1:55 pm. Sorry about the lack of warning -- grabbed a reservation ten minutes earlier.

I have a BOG breakfast for 5 people on 6/8/15 at 8:20 that I am going to cancel. Park opening was pushed back to 8am. If you would like to coordinate please PM me.

**cancelled**

Last edited:
I have a CRT for 5/26 at 5:25 pm for 2 that I need to cancel at 4:35 pm ET because I booked another ressie there closer to my birthday.

Cancelled

Last edited:
I have an 8:20 BoG breakfast on 6/16 that I am going to cancel. Park opening moved to 8am that day so it isn't pre-opening. PM me if you want to coordinate.

There is a June 12 opening at CRT for 4 at 3:55

Never see that one listed, so thought it might help somebody!

Planning to cancel
6/4 Cinderella's Royal Table 5:50pm for 4
6/4 Cinderella's Royal Table ~5:50pm for 4

I have two for a total of 8 people. For one of them I will have to call to cancel as I did not get an email confirmation to link it to my account. If I don't hear from anyone soon, I will cancel today or Tuesday.

One gone, one left

Last edited:
I have a 6/3 Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast for 4 at 9:10a that I need to cancel if anyone would like to coordinate. Just pm if interested.

*****CANCELLED*****

Last edited:
I have a Hollywood and Vine I am releasing for 12:35pm for 4 people on June 7 if anyone wants to coordinate

I am going to cancel a Jedi dinner for 5 people on June 13th, 850 pm (not Fantasmic). PM to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter