New guidelines - April CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my searching I came across a 9:35 dinner for 4 available on April 13th. It's too late for my daughter but I thought I would share. :)

Sorry, too early in the morning! This was at CRT. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing the dates of our trip so I'm canceling the following dining reservations (all are for a party of 4).
Sunday 4/24: Chef Mickey's 5:25pm
Monday 4/25: California Grill 8:50pm
Wednesday 4/27: BOG 4:35pm
Thursday 4/28: BOG 8:15am
Friday 4/29: CRT 8:35pm

I will hold these for a few days. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
I am going to cancel the following for 4 people later today. Message me if you would like to coordinate the time.
4/1 Crystal Palace 3:15
4/2 Ohana 10:25
4/2 Chef Mickey 10:40

There is a CRT dinner on 4/22 for 6 ppl available now at 940 pm - too late for me.

Just cancelled O'Hana breakfast 4/21 for 3 at 7:45. Hopefully someone can jump on and grab it. I got Chef Mickey's instead:)

Most likely canceling (all for 4):

4/17 - Citrico's dinner
4/21 - Garden Grill breakfast, Tusker House dinner
4/22 - Garden Grill breakfast, AKershus lunch (3:20), Crystal Palace 4:30 (clearly I had no idea what I wanted to do this day!)

Haven't figured out what we want to do each day so I'm not entirely sure I'll cancel all of these, but I'm not in a hurry either, so PM me if you want to coordinate.

(EDITED 3/19: BOG breakfasts have been canceled)

Last edited:
Have a 'Ohana ADR for 4/4 at 6:45pm for 2. Will be cancelling this afternoon. Please pm me if you'd like to coordinate.

TAKEN!

I have a BOG for 4/27 at 6:45 for 4 ppl. If you are interested, PM me.

Last edited:
I am going to cancel both of these:

Dining With an Imagineer for 2 guests at 12 pm on Wednesday, April 6th. GONE

BOG breakfast GONE

I will coordinate with the first to contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter