New Fridge Swap at Pop!!Fridge is MIA

Ok, I'm requesting this fridge too! 2/25 - 3/5 Hooray!

Thank you so much, we can't wait to get there for DD's 13th b-day. SHHHHHHH, it's a surprise, she has no idea!

I dont have enought posts to PM you... will you pm me. I am hoping to join the fridge swap for 10-10 to 10-16 of this year.

Thanks

Hi there! If obxlovers isn't confirmed, I'd like the fridge from 10/9 until 10/12. We actually arrive on 10/7. I am also planning on bringing a coffee pot with me (if I can fit it in my suitcase) but could leave it behind for the swap if no one else has already!
Thanks!

Hi. If tigerdaddy does not confirm for the august date, can you add me to your swap for 8/26-8/30/11? thanks

hi,
we would love the fridge 12/31 through 1/6. Let me know if it is available.
Jenny

I have you marked as pending. I need the name on the reservation, confirmation #, phone # while at disney and email address to mark you down as confirmed. Please send a PM with the info.

I dont have enought posts to PM you... will you pm me. I am hoping to join the fridge swap for 10-10 to 10-16 of this year.

Thanks

Sent you a PM with my email address

Hi there! If obxlovers isn't confirmed, I'd like the fridge from 10/9 until 10/12. We actually arrive on 10/7. I am also planning on bringing a coffee pot with me (if I can fit it in my suitcase) but could leave it behind for the swap if no one else has already!
Thanks!

I'll try and remember but if I don't just watch the thread

Hi everyone,

I just received an email from KAA1972 and she said the fridge is not working properly. There milk they had in it spoiled overnight. She will be taking it back home and returning it then bringing back in November.

So unfortunately anyone before 12/4/2010 will not be able to use the fridge.

Sorry guys!!!

Hello everyone -- I have some unfortunate news and I just wanted to give you a quick update. We just returned from our weekend and WDW. My hubby and I took the new fridge down with us on Saturday. We didn't unpack it from the box before we left. We arrived at POP and plugged it in and put all of our items inside. The next morning everything didn't feel as cold as I thought it should have. Hubby worked on it and read the manual. It appeared to be running. We left for a day at MK and returned that night to find everything in the fridge was room temperature and the milk had spoiled. The fridge was definitely broken.

We were only at WDW for two days so we didn't have time to box it up and return it while we were there. So, we had no choice but to bring it home with us. We will return the fridge to the store now that we have arrived back home and buy a new fridge and take it back with us Nov. 27th. If you are staying at POP after Dec. 4th then this should not affect your request to borrow the fridge.

This time we will check out the fridge and make sure it is working before we leave. Trust me, no one wanted that fridge to stay in Orlando more than I did! It took up the entire front seat of the car....

Again, I am so sorry for those of you that have reservations between now and Dec. 4th. I hope you will come back and use the fridge at a later date.

I would love to be added for 9/10-23, 2011.

I won't have all my info until I get back on 9/19/10---still hoping for a magical piece of paper in our room. But either way, we are booking those dates.

Hello everyone -- I have some unfortunate news and I just wanted to give you a quick update. We just returned from our weekend and WDW. My hubby and I took the new fridge down with us on Saturday. We didn't unpack it from the box before we left. We arrived at POP and plugged it in and put all of our items inside. The next morning everything didn't feel as cold as I thought it should have. Hubby worked on it and read the manual. It appeared to be running. We left for a day at MK and returned that night to find everything in the fridge was room temperature and the milk had spoiled. The fridge was definitely broken.

We were only at WDW for two days so we didn't have time to box it up and return it while we were there. So, we had no choice but to bring it home with us. We will return the fridge to the store now that we have arrived back home and buy a new fridge and take it back with us Nov. 27th. If you are staying at POP after Dec. 4th then this should not affect your request to borrow the fridge.

This time we will check out the fridge and make sure it is working before we leave. Trust me, no one wanted that fridge to stay in Orlando more than I did! It took up the entire front seat of the car....

Again, I am so sorry for those of you that have reservations between now and Dec. 4th. I hope you will come back and use the fridge at a later date.

Ohhh that's so sad for you. Hopefully you didn't loose to much food wise. It's awesome that you are going to still follow through with donating the fridge. I hope things definitely go better on your return trip!

I would love to be added for 9/10-23, 2011.

I won't have all my info until I get back on 9/19/10---still hoping for a magical piece of paper in our room. But either way, we are booking those dates.

:welcome parkers*momma to our litte swap family. we are on :cloud9: your joining us :flower3:

I am so sad to hear that our refrigerator swap will not be in effect when we are in WDW. I am set to arrive September 11 and leave September 25. I have already purchased and packed a toaster to use on the trip and then donate to the swap.

I will still take the toaster with me since my kids really look forward to a hot pop tart on vacation since that is the only time I purchase the aforementioned tart. I really don't want to bundle it up with me back home, as I don't need an additional toaster.

So, my thought is, would those already in the swap like to use the toaster and pass it along until the refrigerator joins the swap again? I would never start a toaster swap, but this is a unique set of circumstances.

-Eeyore's Wife

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter