New Fridge Swap at Pop!!Fridge is MIA

Hi :)
I sent a private message but am not sure if it went through. We'll be at Pop from 2/11-2/18 and would love to take part in this.
-Kitty

Eeyore's Wife,

Passing the toaster around is fine with me if the others are interested in participating.

I am so sad to hear that our refrigerator swap will not be in effect when we are in WDW. I am set to arrive September 11 and leave September 25. I have already purchased and packed a toaster to use on the trip and then donate to the swap.

I will still take the toaster with me since my kids really look forward to a hot pop tart on vacation since that is the only time I purchase the aforementioned tart. I really don't want to bundle it up with me back home, as I don't need an additional toaster.

So, my thought is, would those already in the swap like to use the toaster and pass it along until the refrigerator joins the swap again? I would never start a toaster swap, but this is a unique set of circumstances.

-Eeyore's Wife

Hi

I have sent you my confirmation and contact info again today for swap 8/26-8/30/2011. please let me know if you did not receive it. thanks

Lily28

Hi

I have sent you my confirmation and contact info again today for swap 8/26-8/30/2011. please let me know if you did not receive it. thanks

Lily28

Hi,

I sent you a PM letting you know I have you on my other swap. Did you get my PM? I hope so have a great night.

Belinda

The fridge swap is still scheduled to begin December 4th 2010. Everyone that is signed up after that date I would appreciate a check in letting me know your still participating.

Belinda

The fridge swap is still scheduled to begin December 4th 2010. Everyone that is signed up after that date I would appreciate a check in letting me know your still participating.

Belinda
We still want to participate. We are at pop century Dec 10 - 19th, and are scheduled to get the fridge on December 11th.

We are still here and still participating in the swap as well! :wave2:

We are at Pop December 5th-12th (added one more night...) and we are swaping the fridge on the 11th :thumbsup2

Counting down the days :cool1:

We are still here and still participating in the swap as well! :wave2:

We are at Pop December 5th-12th (added one more night...) and we are swaping the fridge on the 11th :thumbsup2

Counting down the days :cool1:

too bad your not going down on the 4th but the fridge will be ok for one night in luggage services

Actually, we are getting there on the 4th but we're staying offsite for that first night since we expect to arrive pretty late (8-9pm) and we are driving :eek:. I wish I could say we'll get the fridge then but I REALLY don't want to lug that thing around in my already full minivan :rotfl2:

But we are planning on checking in at Pop early morning the next day so the fridge won't stay in storage that long, especially if the room is ready early!

Just checking in....we are still interested, Sept. 23-30. If possible can I add Sept 22nd and Oct. 1 (check out on this day)? We decided to make the drive and stay an extra two days. :cool1:

Thanks for organizing this!

Just checking in....we are still interested, Sept. 23-30. If possible can I add Sept 22nd and Oct. 1 (check out on this day)? We decided to make the drive and stay an extra two days. :cool1:

Thanks for organizing this!

Hi HoltDisney07, I added the september 22 and october 1st to your dates in post # 1 of this thread. Have a great day!!!

I am bring a coffee maker down when we are at Pop (Dec 10-19). I thought that we could leave it with the fridge for others to use. I asked accountingbabe08 and she thought it would be a great idea. So I will leave the coffee maker. It is a 10-12 cup coffee maker that takes the basket type of filters.

I am bring a coffee maker down when we are at Pop (Dec 10-19). I thought that we could leave it with the fridge for others to use. I asked accountingbabe08 and she thought it would be a great idea. So I will leave the coffee maker. It is a 10-12 cup coffee maker that takes the basket type of filters.

Thanks you so much mcsele for the generous donation of the coffee maker I hope it fits inside the fridge so it can be placed in one box.:yay::dance3:

Edited to add: There is not a coffee maker yet.

I will probably get a toaster while we're there. I'll try to make it fit in the fridge so we can leave it for the swap :thumbsup2

Have a great day!

If 1/24 - 1/28 is still open, I would like to participate in the swap.

Sent you a pm! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter