New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got mine for this week either. I usually get mine today (Thursday). Sometimes people can't mail them out until Wed. or Thursday, so it may not get to you until Sat. However, you should get one!!! :thumbsup2

I am still waiting on mine to. This will be my 2nd week. I love this! Getting something in the mail other then bills!!!! :rotfl:
And even better something in the mail that can save you some $$$!!!:love:
That is extra money to put towards DISNEY!! Wahoo!!:cheer2:
:tinker: :dumbo: 78 more days until Disney!!! :goofy: :donald:

Okay....am I just anxious or is everyone else waiting for their envelopes to arrive too? I'm new and this is my first week and not sure how long it should take to get my envelope.

I am still waiting on mine also but last week it did not get here till Saturday. It was well worth the wait, some really good coupons.:thumbsup2

My coupons came today. Thanks so much to my sender. My receiver will be happy to get another Dunkin Donuts coffee coupon.:banana:

I just wanted to tell you all that this has been good so far! :thumbsup2 We now have 24 people on board.

Remember, cut your coupons today (Sunday) and try to get them in the mail by Mon or Tues. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and mailing them out right away just isn't possible, and that is ok too, just remember to either let me know by PM you will be mailing late (so I can notify your receiver) or post on the board here.

Thanks to all who are on board! :woohoo:

i just got done cutting mine!!!! i have a question do we need a certain amount? another one i was in we needed 50 or just whatever we have ?

Okay DH and I just got home today from my happy place. I have not picked up my mail yet. I will get it in the am. So I will be sending out my coupons right after that. I will be nice to get my coupons. I have gotten great ones. So I will be back on track again.

i just got done cutting mine!!!! i have a question do we need a certain amount? another one i was in we needed 50 or just whatever we have ?

No, there is no certain amount required...just enough to stuff in the envelope!

I still have no envelope from last week and now I'm sending out this weeks:sad2:

I just PM'd you, you are all squared away. Unfortunately life does get in the way with some of us, and so the envelope doesn't always come on time, but from past experiences it seems that they 'do' end up coming...sometimes 2 within a few days of each other. Thanks for being patient.

i could always send to two people if need be.

Mine went in the mail on Tuesday. I was hoping to get mine today. But i will wait. All I got today was bills:scared1: :sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter