New coupon train

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested..but do not know if I have enough posts to PM yet (I mostly lurk). I have a TON of coupons - and since it is just me, I cannot use them all.

I wish I could do this... It sounds so handy, but these sort of coupons are pretty rare in Oz :sad2:

I have about 10 people signed up. Tomorrow (Sunday) I plan to PM those that want to be in the loop the persons info they will be sending their coupons to.

If you want to join, you still can, PM me your address and I'll add you in. :thumbsup2

If you are still looking for more people, I would love to join!!!

I have 2 more people that just PM'd me also, so I will be adding them into the loop by the end of this week. You are welcome to go ahead and PM me your address and I'll add you as well!

PS~ I don't know how you did triplets :eek: .....I had twins and that was tough enough!!

I sent you a pm would love to be added on list if you can make room

I just PMed you also. Sure hope I am not too late.

Apparently, I was over zealous to think I would actually get them in the mail on Monday. Unfortunately, we spent two days in the hospital with my FIL. Good news: He's okay. Bad news: I didn't get the coupons to the mail box until this morning. Sorry to my receiver.

I'm just giving you all an update. I got my envelope in the mail today, and it was a good one!!! :thumbsup2 Thanks to my sender!!! :banana:
I'm happy to annouce that starting this coming week we have 17 people on board and possibly one more, just waiting for them to PM me with their address!!!

Apparently, I was over zealous to think I would actually get them in the mail on Monday. Unfortunately, we spent two days in the hospital with my FIL. Good news: He's okay. Bad news: I didn't get the coupons to the mail box until this morning. Sorry to my receiver.

I just PM'd yorr receiver in case she didn't see this post. Thanks for letting her know! I don't think there will be much of a delay as you are both in TX, so things should be good!
Sorry to hear about your FIL, glad to know he is doing ok! :thumbsup2

Well we are moving into the weekend and hopefully everyone received their envelopes from the first week. I'm assuming you all did as I didn't get any PM's saying otherwise. I'm happy to say that we have added a few more people for this week and there is one more (so far) joining up for next week!
Thanks for joining/playing everyone, it appears it is working so far!!
Remember, try to get your envelopes out by Mon or Tuesday, thanks again guys!!

My envelope was dropped off at the PO this morning. Looking forward to getting one too.

HAPPY COUPONING

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter