New BOG Dinner Menu

Looks pretty promising! Since it’ll be my mom’s first time back at WDW in a decade, I think I’ll keep the reservation. She’ll enjoy it, and I think it looks pretty good too.

I think it looks good too and IMO not bad for $55. I know DD and myself will get the filet and it looks really good! We will definitely be keeping our ADR for November.

Well, this clears up the pork tenderloin/belly confusion at least.
The chicken confusion was caused due to the variety of poultry used in the dish. A breed of bird originally from France and now raised in the USA called Poulet Rouge.

I think I’ll be waiting on more reviews to trickle out. I think my whole group would order filets but that’s not tragic thing since we’re beef farmers!

I have said it previously, but I don't think that the $55 out of pocket price for this is bad at all, cheaper than I would get for 3 courses at many other WDW restaurants. We haven't been to BOG since it opened, as the food was just OK, but after reading that review, I am happy we have a reservation in September to try the new menu ourselves.

I am still not sure if we’ll be keeping our ADR for Nov. I think the food looks decent but I know DH and Dd13 will not like the menu. Dh could get the filet but wouldn’t love it and I don’t think DD would like any of the options. Between paying $55 for Dd to not eat and paying whatever the kids price is for DS we will probably end up cancelling. Will wait for a few more reviews before deciding.

I just found it amusing that apparently soon the kids won't get straws but they will each get a disposable plastic paint brush. :laughing:
the paint brush is no more, less, or differently 'disposable' as any other paint brush in ANY other situation.

Glad we got to experience the restaurant once.
Not likely we would go back again for dinner too soon.
Will be curious to hear reviews.

I would like to know if the French onion soup is now a regular French onion with beef broth or still vegetarian. I never liked the vegetarian version. Does anyone know?

I would like to know if the French onion soup is now a regular French onion with beef broth or still vegetarian. I never liked the vegetarian version. Does anyone know?

I would imagine the recipe hasn't changed which allows the vegetarians and traditionalists to breath a sigh of relief.

I would imagine the recipe hasn't changed which allows the vegetarians and traditionalists to breath a sigh of relief.
Thanks for your opinion but I would like to hear from someone who has actually eaten the French Onion soup since the menu change.

We plan to still eat here next June. DD with be 10 and entrees are no issue. How do the prix fixe menu works for "adult" kids? Can we request the kids desert trio if she gets adult entrees and apps?

https://wdwnt.com/2018/07/review-be...c-kingdom-every-appetizer-entree-and-dessert/

Another review - with every item on the adult menu reviewed. I wouldn’t say they give it a resounding positive review, but it still seems relatively good.

I think it’ll be worth trying for us, especially with a TIW discount.
This is a great review, but really bad camera! They need an upgrade if they are going to be reviewing food. I'm sad to hear the seafood bouillabaisse is terrible. I may go with the Filet Mignon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter