New Aqua Duck SINGLE RIDER height restriction...

ps. my 10yr old measures EXACTLY 54". She's good.... she has a few months to grow too. LOL
I knew that stinker was growing like a weed lately! haha

It's cold. AWESOME!!! :rotfl:

I went solo and tandem. I recommend tandem. Definitely faster. And it helped my DW who lost her cap that I was behind her to catch it! :lmao:

ps. my 10yr old measures EXACTLY 54".

Mine too! I just found this thread and had a heart attack! We're cruising in May (just DD10 and myself) and there is NO WAY you are getting me on that thing! I just checked her height and she is 54 1/2 inches. Whew! :woohoo:

I'll tell her about the speed thing, maybe she can hook up with other single kid riders. They make you wait in a separate line, right? Maybe they can network for a partner-in-speed. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter