New 2024 Room Discounts March 25- October 3

So I totally switched resorts now staying at the Beach Club with water view and saved $1500 for our stay. I have never stayed at the Beach Club only Yacht Club but I'm sure we will love it :woohoo:
Now Yacht Club is available but with resort view, decisions decisions wonder if I should just keep Beach Club water view or take my favorite Yacht Club :confused::confused::confused:

Now Yacht Club is available but with resort view, decisions decisions wonder if I should just keep Beach Club water view or take my favorite Yacht Club :confused::confused::confused:
I’m going in April with my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter. I hopped on and got yacht club resort view early in the morning. When my daughter went on an hour later, they only showed Waterview. Since we wanted connecting rooms I switch my reservation to Waterview and then later, the resort view popped back up. Thank God we can do this online because I switched it back to resort view so we could save some money. She had talked about doing what you did and switching to beach club, but honestly I like yacht club better. I personally would switch to yacht club.

I’m going in April with my daughter, her husband and my granddaughter. I hopped on and got yacht club resort view early in the morning. When my daughter went on an hour later, they only showed Waterview. Since we wanted connecting rooms I switch my reservation to Waterview and then later, the resort view popped back up. Thank God we can do this online because I switched it back to resort view so we could save some money. She had talked about doing what you did and switching to beach club, but honestly I like yacht club better. I personally would switch to yacht club.
I switched to Yacht Club, it's our favorite too :love:. I will keep an eye out for water view but if not I'm happy with going back to my Favorite Resort :cool1:

I had originally booked our May trip (staying at the Contemporary - Main Theme Park View) under the standard package price as the Stay Longer Save More promo wasn’t available on that room type. However since booking it last month I’ve been checking once a day to see if the promo would pop up as being available and my persistence finally paid off this morning. Was able to save $2,400!

Just the other day we decided to extend our vacation by a few days and spend two park days at Universal so by being able to snag this discount, it almost paid for the entire Universal stay and park days. :)

Anyone else notice this discount is only going through July 7 now instead of October 3? Sure wish I would have booked while still available.
We just realized this, too, and I'm so bummed! That discount made a huge difference for us! I'm hoping that since it was early for a fall discount release, there will be another that comes around in the next month or two. Fingers crossed!

Have to wonder if that’s all there will be for August , they offered free dining and a generous room offer , can think of any other reason to shorten window than they are already happy with bookings

Our dates for April 14-20 are no longer showing eligibility for the discount. I wish I had known the promotion was coming to an end. We had booked Contemporary and I was really hoping to switch over to Wilderness Lodge and I had been checking daily for availability to pop up.

Unless something else comes out, we are going to have to just get excited about the Contemporary!

Was the 10/3 date a possible mistake to begin with?

I don't think so. There was another discount that ended earlier than originally planned...can't remember which one, though. But the blogger reporting it did point out 2 different promos for this spring//summer that ended earlier than advertised. I believe the fine print of the promos usually says they can end at any time. Seems like Disney is trying to train people to book their vacation as soon as a promo is released.

I don't think so. There was another discount that ended earlier than originally planned...can't remember which one, though. But the blogger reporting it did point out 2 different promos for this spring//summer that ended earlier than advertised. I believe the fine print of the promos usually says they can end at any time. Seems like Disney is trying to train people to book their vacation as soon as a promo is released.
Not sure if you're able to share that blogger here or not, but any insights at all about future discounts that may cover those dates again? We're keeping fingers crossed for a late Sept discount to pop back up!

Not sure if you're able to share that blogger here or not, but any insights at all about future discounts that may cover those dates again? We're keeping fingers crossed for a late Sept discount to pop back up!
One glimmer of hope is that no Disney Visa offers have dropped yet for summer. One could certainly be released in the coming months

Holidays ended in like Oct.

As someone who stayed in early Dec it was a stupid call. A couple weeks out there was so much availability for my trip that had flooded into the system it was crazy. While there both GDT and YC were very quite with CMs talking about how odd it was so quite. Meanwhile I had seen multiple people on DIS say they were gonna book Dec on-site stays but with no discounts off-site they went.

I get the game. Pull it when you’ve hit your secret level of revenue secured to force the rest to rack rate. I just think it’s a stupid game to play this far out for low seasons like Aug where hotel competition is more stiff.

One glimmer of hope is that no Disney Visa offers have dropped yet for summer. One could certainly be released in the coming months
Yup. And AP rates for fall haven’t dropped yet either as that’s what I’m watching for. Disney still has levers to pull.

For those who missed out there were some mentions here in the discount sub-forum of seeing Priceline deals on Disney hotels so maybe check into that.

Our dates for April 14-20 are no longer showing eligibility for the discount. I wish I had known the promotion was coming to an end. We had booked Contemporary and I was really hoping to switch over to Wilderness Lodge and I had been checking daily for availability to pop up.

Unless something else comes out, we are going to have to just get excited about the Contemporary!
Just updating - it looks like our dates are still included with resort availability, but I can only see it if I log out of MyDisneyExperience and then search. I'm not sure if our existing resort reservation has been locked and we are just no longer able to modify online? We are still over 30 days away so I'm not sure why!

I agree. This is a change from what used to be.

Does anyone happen to know if you can shorten an existing reservation booked with a promo, even if that resort is otherwise sold out?

I think we have landed on a split stay, but the rate we currently have booked for the week (Contemporary garden wing) isn’t showing for just a 3 night reservation. I’m hoping I can call in and modify the dates without losing the promo!

Does anyone happen to know if you can shorten an existing reservation booked with a promo, even if that resort is otherwise sold out?

I think we have landed on a split stay, but the rate we currently have booked for the week (Contemporary garden wing) isn’t showing for just a 3 night reservation. I’m hoping I can call in and modify the dates without losing the promo!
Sometimes. You’ll need to contact guest services not just regular reservations. Sometimes they can help with that. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter