Need to share my happy dance!!!

We have a 1900 Park Fare dinner reservation too :) On our arrival day Monday 8/17. We have BOG breakfast and then Ohana breakfast on the day we leave. I didn't want to be tied to too many reservations and I want this to be fun and relaxing. I'm an overplanner by nature and want dd to be able to take the lead some days. I bought park tickets for all the days we are there but if she decides she wants to do a resort day, we will do that. I'm excited!!
We have a 1900 Park Fare dinner reservation too :) On our arrival day Monday 8/17. We have BOG breakfast and then Ohana breakfast on the day we leave. I didn't want to be tied to too many reservations and I want this to be fun and relaxing. I'm an overplanner by nature and want dd to be able to take the lead some days. I bought park tickets for all the days we are there but if she decides she wants to do a resort day, we will do that. I'm excited!!
Our arrival is the 15th. we're supposed to get in by 10:30am so if that happens we're going to Downtown Disney and Disney Quest. BOG is Sunday and Park Fare is Tuesday. I agreed, I'm pretty excited as well!

Our arrival is the 15th. we're supposed to get in by 10:30am so if that happens we're going to Downtown Disney and Disney Quest. BOG is Sunday and Park Fare is Tuesday. I agreed, I'm pretty excited as well!
I thought Disney Quest was closing?

Nothing better than a vacation paid in full before you even leave home. Congrats and have a great time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter