• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need to share my happy dance!!!

cbellasmomma

Mouseketeer
Every year I wanted to take DD to Disney and every year something came up - dh laid off, divorce, I was laid off, etc. Last year I decided I was just going to book it, save and surprise DD so if it didn't work out, she wouldn't know.

Well 10 minutes ago I paid off the balance! :yay: and most of it was from selling things we didn't need including the proceeds from a yard sale this weekend that is paying for our meals (well most of them... :))

So excited!!!

YAY! So happy for your! That is so awesome that you were able to pay most of your trip from selling stuff around your house! I need to do a garage sale like you!

YAY! So happy for your! That is so awesome that you were able to pay most of your trip from selling stuff around your house! I need to do a garage sale like you!
Well it helped that I had my ring from my first marriage (hey I bought it!) a kayak and a couple other big ticket items. But yes we sold A LOT.

How exciting! I have been trying to get back with my girls since May 2012. I promised them next Aug (2016) and about 2 weeks I just booked it for THIS August. They have no clue!

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Nice!!! Enjoy. We used to go in August when the kids were in school. Hot and muggy but it can be done. Ponchos, hats, sunscreen and plenty of water. Take a break in the afternoon and all will be good!!! Have a great time - great treat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter