Need ideas for 15 year old boys

ebhurleys

Mouseketeer
Taking a trip the end of January. Dh ds ds's best friend and myself. Staying at POR. Would like to do something special for the boys, my son's friend has had a difficult year. Any ideas?

Disney Quest?

Renting water mice (or whatever they're called) at one of the marinas?

Dessert party?

Though, to be honest, a trip to WDW is pretty special in and of itself.

Aliceacc beat me to it with some really good suggestions. Also, how about a nice dinner at a "face" character dining experience? Such as 1900 Park Fare, Akershus or the Hoop-Dee-Doo over at Ft. Wilderness? Being teenagers, they might appreciate the real characters (as opposed to the costumed tigger or donald).

Don't rule out 1900 Park Fare or Akershus because they are heavy with princesses... princess:

From what I can recall from being a 15-year-old boy, what I wanted most was a 16 year-old girl! :thumbsup2

Having a pretty princess or two stop by to say hi to your boys might be the highlight of the trip!:cool1:

Hope it all works out! :smokin:

Thank you. They are both into video games disney quest is probably a good idea. I think it might be to cold for the boats but I am going to look into the dessert party. I would love to get to stay in the castle but we all know that will never happen!

If they like arcades, my son thinks the one at the Contemporary is the best on property for regular arcades (not Disney Quest)

As for special things to do maybe one of the tours would be good. The one for Animal kingdom or the keys to the kingdom.

Have fun!

Downtown Disney Splittsville (bowling),
AMC theater,newly renovated-meals served at seat.
La Nouba.

My Idea
Send them on a
"Mickey Photo Phone Quest"
--REWARD--Ice-cream Sink at the Boardwalk if they find 10-15 hidden Mickeys.

Beaches and Cream
ADRs are now being accepted here
Info and pic link here

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ches-and-cream-at-disney’s-beach-club-resort/

Archery
Fort Wilderness Archery experience
39.00 each

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Info Link here

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/fort-wilderness-archery-experience/

Horseback Riding

Link here

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/tri-circle-d-ranch/

Hugs Mel

If it warms up at all, Typhoon Lagoon is a blast and the 15yo's will love the water slides.

We have the dining plan so I did let them pick where we eat(mostly Italian :/). Last time we went my kids enjoyed the arcade at the contemporary. I would like to do a fireworks cruise but I am afraid I am to late.

The tours all say you have to be 16. Does anybody know if they are strict to that policy? I have always wanted to do beaches and cream, maybe we can just go for dessert. YUM!

I have a 15-year old boy and our family just took a trip in August. Here's what made him happy:

- Spending as much time in the parks as possible.
- Going on as many thrill rides as possible.
- Staying late every night to watch fireworks/Illuminations.
- Eating at any restaurant that had either pizza or burgers on the menu.

He wasn't into characters, character meals, any activities outside of the parks, or even swimming in the resort pools. He was all about eat, sleep, ride, repeat!

I would show the boys a few options and ask them what they'd like to do. They might want nothing more that tons of park time. Makes it fun for them and easy for you.

My two boys (ages 13 & 15) love Archery, so it was cool to learn that they had it at Fort Wilderness! I'm still learning new things! :thumbsup2

My two boys (ages 13 & 15) love Archery, so it was cool to learn that they had it at Fort Wilderness! I'm still learning new things! :thumbsup2

Hi Lisa
I am going to try and book this next time I take my grand-daughter,
I think it would be alot of fun and many people have given it a very positive recommendation.
Here is an example of a coupon I made for her.

Hugs
Mel

Mel... the coupons are awesome!
I don't think we have enough time on our next trip (next week) to do this but I still might look more into it.

My oldest son participated in a "World Archery Competition" at ESPN's Wide World of Sports in October 2012. Such a thrill for him! :thumbsup2

I just booked the barber shop in MK for my girls, 14,17 they are so excited ! boys might like the gel and getting a mickey head shaved in?

I just booked the barber shop in MK for my girls, 14,17 they are so excited ! boys might like the gel and getting a mickey head shaved in?

I love the Harmony Barber Shop
They are going to have a great time. It is a fun way to get
get a bit of "Pixie Dust"
I saw many teens getting their hair done there.

I always take a small tip in an envelope with me, because of the way their payment system is set up.

*Note - the Barber Shop can accept credit cards or room charges for the haircut, but their system can't process tips. Please bring cash to pay any gratuities.

Apparently the stylists there collect them.
Have a great time!

Hugs
Mel

Those envelopes are awesome thanks so much (might have to get my "teen Tech support" to print them for me though ha ha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter