Need ideas for 15 year old boys

Thank you everyone. I am going to put a list together and let them pick and if park time is truly what they want then that is what they will get By the way my son had his first haircut at the barber shop, a return visit may be in order.

The tours all say you have to be 16. Does anybody know if they are strict to that policy? I have always wanted to do beaches and cream, maybe we can just go for dessert. YUM!

You wont regret the kitchen sink if you do it, might not want ice cream for a day or two after though :rotfl2:

Depending on your budget you could look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience. It is a ride along with a driver - 3 laps around the track. The track is next to the Magic Kingdom. DS14 did this last summer and loved it. You can even purchase the ride along via the Disboards that offers a savings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter