Nassau help please

swimfin

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I am sending my husband off with his brother on the Dream in September! SUPER EXCITED for them!! This is a HUGE deal for my brother-in-law as this will be his 1st cruise and 1st real Disney experience! (He's never really been on a TRUE vacation before) This will be Disney cruise #4 for my husband! We are stuck on excursions and need some help if possible ... This is what we are looking for and not looking for:

1. We are looking for an excursion that won't be a party boat
2. Possible snorkeling and/or water activities

Soooo, does anyone have feedback about:

3 Island Snorkel and Beach
Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon Island VIP (Is this just like Serenity Bay?)
Catamaran Sail and Reef Snorkling
Atlantis (On September 19th, will this be crazy jammed packed?)

THANKS for all of your advice!
Cheers!

I have not done the VIP experience, but can recommend Blue Lagoon. I would not describe the trip over there as a party boat, they do play some music, and the captain often describes what you see on the shore. I think the concession stand might sell beer, but it's not like they're bringing it around for free to everyone. you can snorkel there, I also find their beach areas very nice, and clean with plenty of loungers and shade.

Sometimes the snorkeling trips that include boating, do have more of a party atmosphere, as alcoholic beverages may be included for free. Check the details closely on that. I do not find Atlantis a relaxing day, but if they enjoy big slides that might certainly be a possibility.

I actually asked about this ona facebook page the other day and I got loads of great replies - the brewery tour and the chocolate tour

I have not done the VIP experience, but can recommend Blue Lagoon. I would not describe the trip over there as a party boat, they do play some music, and the captain often describes what you see on the shore. I think the concession stand might sell beer, but it's not like they're bringing it around for free to everyone. you can snorkel there, I also find their beach areas very nice, and clean with plenty of loungers and shade.

Sometimes the snorkeling trips that include boating, do have more of a party atmosphere, as alcoholic beverages may be included for free. Check the details closely on that. I do not find Atlantis a relaxing day, but if they enjoy big slides that might certainly be a possibility.

THANK YOU!!! This is FANTASTIC information! Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter