Narcoossee's adds ons

Finkerfell

Mouseketeer
Hi! Anyone know if you can still add on a lobster tail to your steak dinner on the dining plan here? Thanks!

you can but you need to pay OOP to add on any of the following enhancements:

Enhancements

Butter-poached or Steamed Maine Lobster Tail
Butter-poaching yields a tender lobster tail, while steaming produces a firmer texture
$27.00
Delta Asparagus
Herb Butter, Citrus Gremolata
$13.00
Herb-roasted Mushrooms
Cremini and Shiitake Mushrooms in Herb Butter with Vermont Goat Cheese Feta
$15.00
Lobster Macaroni & Cheese
Torchio Pasta, Butter-poached Lobster, Fennel, Sweet Onion, and Manchego Cheese
$18.00
Narcoossee's Signature Mashed Potatoes
Boniato-Idaho Mashed Potatoes, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Tillamook Cheddar, and Scallions
$9.00
Bering Sea Split King Crab Legs
1/2 Pound served Steamed with Drawn Butter
$24.00

Hmm....you used to have the choice with with either of the steaks and it was covered on the plan....wonder when this changed?

Hmm....you used to have the choice with with either of the steaks and it was covered on the plan....wonder when this changed?
It wasn't an "add-on" in the past. It was a "surf and turf" entree, which included a smaller steak and a lobster tail. They moved the lobster tail to the enhancements section within the past year.

That is SO unfortunate!!!

When DH and I went in October of 2015, our dinner at Narcoossee's was one of my favourites because he ordered the steak, and tacked on the lobster because it was included. I ordered the 2 lb Maine Lobster and ate both lobsters since he hates lobster. It was the most amazing dinner, ever.

I shall just have to dream of that dinner for the rest of my life. Mmmmm...

Or maybe I'll just pay for the "enhancement" lobster tail. It really was that good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter