Nana's Angels: We are familyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalaallalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala im bored!

hi baileybaby!! :hug:
you have another sister...j.p.

nana thank you! and why was it a bad day yeserday?

Welllllll....
I went home for the weekend for my dad's birthday, and Chris was still at school. So I come home yesterday and I see him, and I ask him how his weekend went. And he said it was good, he took care of a lot of drunk people (there were a lot of parties). Oh, and he told me he was groped by a drunk girl. I was like, oh! Haha, that sucks! I wasn't really angry about it, because it's not like he ASKED her to do that, ya know?

So then my friend Brandy who lives next to me calls me into her room and says that she heard the Chris made out with 2 girls this weekend. Supposedly they were all drunk (except for Chris who doesn't drink) and they decided to play spin the bottle (are we in 3rd grade again..or are we college freshman..??), and thus he made out with 2 girls.

I was pretty upset about that, because they way he's been acting around me was leading me to believe that we were getting together soon. So I kinda overreacted like I ALWAYS do when I'm angry and I kinda ignored him yesterday.

So then I was thinking about it, and we aren't together yet, so he had every right to do that. We're still just friends now. So there's no real reason for me to be mad at him. So I calmed down, and I sent him a text last night saying that I was in a bad mood and I'm really sorry for being a...female dog. Because I'd rather be friends with him than nothing at all.

So I'm still in a crappy mood today. And it's been a little weird between us. Like he's hanging out with the girl I can't stand and stuff, so I don't know what's gonna happen...:worried: Because I'm still crazy about him, and I still get butterflies whenever I see him and hear his name...Ughh...

Welllllll....
I went home for the weekend for my dad's birthday, and Chris was still at school. So I come home yesterday and I see him, and I ask him how his weekend went. And he said it was good, he took care of a lot of drunk people (there were a lot of parties). Oh, and he told me he was groped by a drunk girl. I was like, oh! Haha, that sucks! I wasn't really angry about it, because it's not like he ASKED her to do that, ya know?

So then my friend Brandy who lives next to me calls me into her room and says that she heard the Chris made out with 2 girls this weekend. Supposedly they were all drunk (except for Chris who doesn't drink) and they decided to play spin the bottle (are we in 3rd grade again..or are we college freshman..??), and thus he made out with 2 girls.

I was pretty upset about that, because they way he's been acting around me was leading me to believe that we were getting together soon. So I kinda overreacted like I ALWAYS do when I'm angry and I kinda ignored him yesterday.

So then I was thinking about it, and we aren't together yet, so he had every right to do that. We're still just friends now. So there's no real reason for me to be mad at him. So I calmed down, and I sent him a text last night saying that I was in a bad mood and I'm really sorry for being a...female dog. Because I'd rather be friends with him than nothing at all.

So I'm still in a crappy mood today. And it's been a little weird between us. Like he's hanging out with the girl I can't stand and stuff, so I don't know what's gonna happen...:worried: Because I'm still crazy about him, and I still get butterflies whenever I see him and hear his name...Ughh...

aww julie :hug:

i said to watch out right? cause you are in college, and youre not technicaly together, and like you said he has the right to do that. maybe...idk theres no reason that i can think of :hug:

im sorry your weekend sucked. maybe he'll realize that it was something that he did that bothered you. you never know. and its okay to still like him. you'll be okay :hug:

aww julie :hug:

i said to watch out right? cause you are in college, and youre not technicaly together, and like you said he has the right to do that. maybe...idk theres no reason that i can think of :hug:

im sorry your weekend sucked. maybe he'll realize that it was something that he did that bothered you. you never know. and its okay to still like him. you'll be okay :hug:

:hug: Thanks. I'm just bummed out. Maybe things will be different when we hang out again.

I mean he still seems interested, like he still came into my room and was laying on my bed and stuff, I just don't know.

And what reeeeaaally ticks me off is I think the girl I can't stand likes him. Because I guess he told the group he was hanging out with that he was a virgin, and so the girl (her name's Melissa) was like, "Oh Chris! We gotta change that!" and tried to get him to have sex with her. He, obviously, said no. He told me this part. So now I'm thinking, "Great..now I have this skank chasing after him too who's ready to drop her pants at a moments notice..awesome."

Ugh...and I was ready to get closer to him too. After spending a weekend apart, I was like, I really wanna start getting closer to him. Before I wanted to take things slow and become friends first. But now I'm all for the kissing and cuddling and holding hands. But now this happened and I'm like, "well, nevermind."

-sigh- I guess we'll see how it goes...

aww julie im sorry about that chris kid. nd jbcheerchick sorry i am bad at remembering names it sounds like u had an awesome date and it made me jealous i want a boyfriend this year!!!! lol

Julie, that totally blows. However, better you know this now, versus later down the road (like I was) and end up breaking up with him. Seriously though, you may feel butterflies for him now, but don't get too caught up in your emotions, if this is the way he's going to act when you are away. It may be because he isn't ready for committment.

ok, I was on flair and I thought it said yay but instead it said gay
I really have fruit loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter