Nana's Angels: We are familyyy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oOoOoOoOoOoooOoOooOoOooOoo

I GOT KISSES FOR MINE!!!! lol but thats what i wanted. and i dont necessarily want anything, just some lovin.

i wonder what he has? and so i guess eveythings good?

oOoOoOoOoOoooOoOooOoOooOoo

I GOT KISSES FOR MINE!!!! lol but thats what i wanted. and i dont necessarily want anything, just some lovin.

i wonder what he has? and so i guess eveythings good?
Ooooh awwwww :)

I wonder too! I said I have something for him too, and he was like "I could spend an eternity just imagining it".

And yes, everything is ok again :)

Ooooh awwwww :)

I wonder too! I said I have something for him too, and he was like "I could spend an eternity just imagining it".

And yes, everything is ok again :)

okay good!!! what do you have for him?

hmmm???

and yessss i love them lol

i would love this one ring for like a year or something. its from tiffanys and really pretty, silver, plain band with a tiny silver heart on it. :cutie:

okay good!!! what do you have for him?

hmmm???

and yessss i love them lol

i would love this one ring for like a year or something. its from tiffanys and really pretty, silver, plain band with a tiny silver heart on it. :cutie:
AWW!

Shhhh...writing this in white...

I made him a movie on Windows Movie Maker.

I am doing good. Still tired though.

Awwww, Jess what a great date.

:teeth:

eveyrone is like, wasnt it wierd with his parents?!?! im like...actually no. :lmao:

they really nice and ohhh it was so much fun and i could do that every single day of forever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter