MyDisneyPhotoPass.com

I just got off the phone with them. Your pre purchased photo pass should move over on its own but if not give them a call and they can transfer it for you.

She also said they were sent emails this morning with lots of links that are not up on the website yet.

This is the new site to preorder...

https:\\mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com\wdwmemories

She said we would still need to pick up photopass cards and link the number when I asked if they would be able to scan our KTTW card.
I just checked and mine did not move over automatically. It shows nothing in my order history.

This makes sense because it is a different website with different login information. It says pretty clearly that saved projects and photos will NOT move over to the new site. So I don't know why they would think a pre-purchased CD would move over automatically.

I still haven't heard back from them...don't expect to for at least another day or so (I'm sure they are getting lots of questions and concerns that they need to respond to).

I just got off the phone with them. Your pre purchased photo pass should move over on its own but if not give them a call and they can transfer it for you.

She also said they were sent emails this morning with lots of links that are not up on the website yet.

This is the new site to preorder...

https:\\mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com\wdwmemories

She said we would still need to pick up photopass cards and link the number when I asked if they would be able to scan our KTTW card.

So you are able to still pre-order PP+ or is it not available anymore?

We aren't going until December and were excited about the ride photos :sad2:

I am so mad right now. My photos expire on the 6th. Logged on oday to make my final changes and and ALL MY edited photos ARE GONE. PLus it seems I am missing a lot.

So now I have over 600 photos to go through and add borders to in 2 days.

I tried calling but it was after hours.

Super disappointed that there was NO email HEADS UP that they were changing the site and DELETING all the photos that were pre edited.

And now I cant find our dinner or ride attractions photos.

:( frustrated for sure

I am so mad right now. My photos expire on the 6th. Logged on oday to make my final changes and and ALL MY edited photos ARE GONE. PLus it seems I am missing a lot.

Super disappointed that there was NO email HEADS UP that they were changing the site and DELETING all the photos that were pre edited.

Try this...

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3167649&highlight=photopass

This might help answers some questions.

MBPP_zps02a203e0.jpg

They didn't delete them. Just choose Disneyland instead of Walt Disney World.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ok, sorry I a REALLY confused... (and tired, so that's probably why) But, do I need to do anything or change anything? I pre ordered PP+ about a month ago, never received anything in the mail (was told it would be at the resort) and I DO have MagicBands. CAN I do anything? SHOULD I do anything? :confused3

Ok, sorry I a REALLY confused... (and tired, so that's probably why) But, do I need to do anything or change anything? I pre ordered PP+ about a month ago, never received anything in the mail (was told it would be at the resort) and I DO have MagicBands. CAN I do anything? SHOULD I do anything? :confused3

Nope. Nothing really changed except the website. The way you redeem pp+ stayed the same as well.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am just worried because now it shows on MDE that I still need to purchase it... I never received anything in the mail so I feel like I don't have any proof... Even this new site says I need a voucher... I guess I would just feel better if something said yes, you have it right here, see? :goodvibes So I'm guessing everything will "magically" work out when I get there? Is this making anyone else nervous? :confused3

I am just worried because now it shows on MDE that I still need to purchase it... I never received anything in the mail so I feel like I don't have any proof... Even this new site says I need a voucher... I guess I would just feel better if something said yes, you have it right here, see? :goodvibes So I'm guessing everything will "magically" work out when I get there? Is this making anyone else nervous? :confused3

Hi there - I pre-ordered my PP+ about a month ago too and I received a package in the mail in a hard cardboard mailer that had the bonus pictures CD and a voucher taped to it (yes, with regular old scotch tape) that said to visit the main PP location in any park to exchange it for the actual card. It says on it you have to have the voucher so basically don't lose it or forget it if you want PP+. I'd call them. Do you have a receipt or show it as charged to the CC you put it on?

Did you order it separately or as part of your resort package? If you ordered it with your package, you will receive the voucher only (no Gallery CD yet) with your Mickey Mail about 30 days out. :goodvibes

Did you order it separately or as part of your resort package? If you ordered it with your package, you will receive the voucher only (no Gallery CD yet) with your Mickey Mail about 30 days out. :goodvibes

This is actually awesome info. To the PP I ordered mine separately from my resort package so that explains my separate shipment. Whew.

CaffeinatedMama said:
This is actually awesome info. To the PP I ordered mine separately from my resort package so that explains my separate shipment. Whew.

I also pre ordered it for our upcoming trip and it's separate from my resort ressie, got the stock cd, voucher to turn in to get pp+card and then code to put in when I order my cd.

So.....reading that FAQs it's looking like we might be able to use our MagicBands for our Photopass+ card come October....???? Maybe??? :confused3

I already had prepurchased it and have the voucher at the house to take with us to exchange. I hope that they start doing this with the MBs in the parks as it would be less to keep up with!!!

I'm a little confused as well. I already ordered my PP+ for our trip in November. I've already received the package with the voucher. I need to take the voucher with me on our trip and trade it in for the PP card. Is there something else I need to do before we go? When we get home I just log on to the PP website and enter the card number to get all the photos right? Thanks for any help.

Ok, say you're still at the parks and that night at the hotel you want to see your pics. You login and add your photopass + card number to your account to see your pictures from that day. Can you still use that same card to keep getting new pictures? Does it mess up those already taken? Was worried you'd need a new card as that one had already been "used" :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter