My YCE arrived today!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!

Hope the last 4 get their packages soon..

Hopefully 2 more people will be getting there packages in a day or two...
Talked to senders/receivers and everyone's seems to be enroute.

Well, shep, my YCE package came Saturday, while I was in Michigan at the DIS meet. I was so surprised to see the HUGE box!!! :bounce:

Jiminy102 (Holly), along with her DH, Goofys (Dave), sent me a HUGE box, like a mover's file box, FULL of goodies..... :cool:

A very nice letter, with some very nice thoughts, :)accompanied all the items, along with a ton of packing cushsioning material.

Holly and Dave sent along a variety of YC items, among them a large Banana Nut Bread Housewarmer (love those cooking scents). Also, she sent an large assortment of YC tarts, and a very nice tart burner, just in case I did not have one. And, a bag of 100 tea lights to keep me in stock at least through the Fall season. I do have one tart burner and love tarts, Holly, so now we will be able to melt them in another area of the house also, and not run out of tea lights. Plus a YC use guide to getting the most out of all the different products YC has. Like a YC owner's manual, LOL. :sunny: Thanks so very much.

In addition to all the YC items, Holly included about a half dozen Pittsburgh post cards, making think I was part of the post card exchange, LOL. Very pretty for sure. Along with the post cards was a picture CD of Pittsburgh, have not looked at it yet though. Looking forward to it. Holly also included a guide to 'Pittsburghese', a language unto itself. ;) Plus a recipe to make great Pittsburgh Polish pirogi's. I'll see in I can get Marie to make them. :)

And lastly, Holly sent along a mini camera tripod, so as to steady my time exposures I take in the parks. I can put that to very good use for those nightime pictures, Holly, and thanks. And best of all, I have an open invitation to stop by and visit Holly and Dave if I am in the Pittsburgh area.

Thank you both so much. Much appreciated. And again, my condolences on the passing of your dad. {Hugs}, Holly.

Pixie Power, just wanted you to know that I got my Clean Cotton replacement for the one that had melted in transit. Can't wait to light it. Thanks again!

3 to go still...
I heard Princessmomof 2 got hers!!
that would make 2...:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter