My Photo was selected for this week's "All Ears"!

carlamouse

Disney Trekker
Hi Guys!
I usually hang out at the Budget Boards, but I just couldn't help posting that a photo of my daughter on Cinderella's Golden Carrousel was selected for the All Ears Newsletter this week.:hyper: For those who subscribe to the newsletter, the link is near the bottom of the email. For those who don't subscribe, here's the photo:

pw092004.jpg

It was taken last September during our annual vacation to WDW. We were staying at the DD Courtyard Marriott (Now Holiday Inn) at the $20.30 rate. Boy! Do I miss that deal!.:(

Now that's what i call a Disney smile:sunny: . I can see why your picture was chosen, very cute. Susan

That's an awesome shot!! I hope that's blown up to an 8X10 and hanging on a wall in your house somewhere! She must have been so excited to see her picture on the internet!

Oh, congrats! What a smile!:) I saw the picture yestersay when I got my newsletter. It's one of the first things I look at when I get it!

Oops, my newsletter is still sitting unopened in my inbox. I love that picture! She just looks so happy (understandably so. ;) ) Congratulations!!!

How cute, really captures the essence of WDW!! What an incredible smile! Congratulations!!! ::yes::

Thanks Guys,
It's nice to read that I am not the only one who loves this photo. But I really can't help it---I'm her Mom! (and #1 Fan:hyper: ) Maybe someday I'll have it enlarged and framed, but for now, it's just in a photo album at home along with the rest of the vacation photos. Everytime I look at this photo I get butterflies in my tummy when I remember how much fun we had that trip! I will definitely remember the magic years later when she's all grown up. (I hope she remembers too;).)

What a great picture, and what a beautiful little girl!! Congrats!

I also saw it in the newsletter and thought it was great! Good job! Wish my 3yo dd would smile like that! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter