My Marrakesh Expieriance

Laura Kallenbach

Earning My Ears
This spring was the first time I ate at Marrakesh, and I loved it. Even though I have only been once, it was my favorite restaurant. It was very hot, and they had amazing air conditioning, so it's a great place to eat and cool off. I'm a pretty picky eater when it comes to foreign foods, but I ate everything on the sample plate. I got the Sultan's Sampler. It had chicken kabobs, couscous, and something sort of like an egg roll with sugar on the top. It all looked really weird, but it was really good! The sevice there was great and it wasn't terribly crowded. They had a musician and some belly dancers and they invited kids to come onstage. I just wanted to know if anyone had a differnt expieriance and if they liked it.

For me, it is one of the most underrated restaurants on property. The food is wonderful, the service is great, the atmosphere is fantastic! It is mine and my mother's favorite restaurant at EPCOT.

I have enjoyed Marrakesh 4x now and have always had a great dining experience. A few weeks ago, I enjoyed lunch and they now offer the Berber Feast (salad appie, Roast Lamb Meshoui, Chicken Kebab and Baklava dessert) as a TS credit if on the DP for lunch only (not offered as a TS credit at dinner). I also had the hot mint tea service. It was incredible and the service was the best of my vacation. A hidden gem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter