My Disney Experience Oops

PatMcDuck

DIS Veteran
I did something REALLY stupid, on MDE. :clown:

I was looking at it, and my son's profile was just the blue Mickey Head. I know it used to be Goofy. It would not let me change it, I went back and forth thru multiple screens. Oh, I thought, I will just delete it and make a NEW one. So, I did. Now he is C3PO. Yay. ::yes::

But, NO! I lost all his prior Magic Bands, and just realized his passes are gone too. He had an AP and 5 days left on a old 10 day hopper. Poof. I think I can find the AP hard card here, but that old 10 day hopper? There was no reason to hold onto that. :guilty:

Has anyone done something like this before? I can live with tossing his old Magic Bands, but I need to fix his passes. I have no explanation for WHY I did not think this thru in the first place. :crazy2:

Call IT. They'll be able to check your MDE history and re-link the non-expiring ticket to him.

Once that's linked, you can take a screenshot of the page to save for future reference.

I also did something stupid on MDE - I accidentally deactivated my account. :crazy2:

I went to change my password, and got a notification that I had multiple, old accounts for the same email address. I thought I was fine because I made one account my primary account and deleted the rest. A few days later, I went to log in and couldn't. I changed my password, thinking that was the problem, and when I got back into the account, none of my reservations were there. Ack!!!

Anyway, i called Disney IT and they reactivated my account and everything was there. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

So call them, and I'm sure they can help you.

That's odd it let you delete the profile. I try doing that that it won't let me erase a profile if they have MB even if they are inactive. I would call.

How did you delete your account? My main gate spouse pass no longer works since it was linked to my MDE account. The CMs at the gate keep telling me it needs to be unlinked from the account because there is an expired AP on the account causing the problem. So far nobody in IT has been able to fix the issue and it has been a problem for over 2 months. I would love to delete my account and start over, but I didn't think it was an option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter