My ADRs and a question

Tina O'Toole

Earning My Ears
So, today is my 180 day mark, and I made my ADRs this morning at 6am. Despite the day I wanted for BOG dinner being 180+4 days out, I was still unable to get it. I even tried for our last day 180+6 days out, and there was still nothing available. I ended up scheduling a late lunch. I still want to get a dinner. Has anyone had any luck getting one from a cancellation?

Here is what I was able to get:
Arrival night: Raglan Road 7:15pm
Day 1: Liberty Tree Tavern lunch 12:40pm
Day 2: Biergarten Dinner 6:30pm
Day 3: 50's Prime Time Dinner 6:30pm
Day 4: Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast 9:05am and BOG lunch 1:45pm
Day 5: Akershus dinner 6:30pm
Day 6: Rainforest Cafe 5:45pm

Anyone looking for BOG dinner up to November 18th, it is booked solid. Sorry.

Yes! First, not everything opens at 180+ days. Keep checking for the next week or two. If you will be in the parks late, look for new times to open when they extend park hours. I have successfully coordinated with private parties on the cancellation threads here for hard to get reservations. The Touringplans res finder can also be very helpful searching over multiple days. We have been most successful finding openings within 60 days, and especially the last couple weeks, days, even hours before the cancellation deadline. Don't give up!

Don't give up on BOG! Keep checking, even right up to the day of your ADR. I was able to get a dinner at my 180 days, but not at an ideal time. By the time my trip came, I was able to adjust my time or even choose a different day if I wanted. People are always changing their plans and stuff opens up. Good luck!

YES. We tried for Be Our Guest at 6:00am at the 180 day mark. We couldn't get anything. I kept looking daily and was able to get a 4:30 dinner. That was earlier than what we wanted, but I took it. I kept checking and was able to get a 6:00 dinner. Just keep looking and keep trying.

Try checking the cancellations thread on the reservations board, that's how I was able to get one of my BOG ADRs!

I got a BOG dinner ADR a few hours before our meal time last year. I didn't even really want to eat there, I was actually looking for The Plaza, but BOG was the only thing coming up at the last minute, so I took it. So yes, cancellations do happen and you can definitely keep checking right up until the day of, you never know.

We got BOG PPO 2 days before so its definitely possible that you can get one right up to the day off. By the way, I tried multiple times a day for the 60 days prior to our trip and never saw anything. Keep checking until the last minute!

Thank you everyone! I was shocked when I just went on there a few minutes ago, and a dinner reservation opened up for the day I wanted at 6:15pm. It was perfect. Then, I went in after reserving and one was there for 6:20pm. I almost wonder if Disney doesn't slowly release some times. I really thought I was going to be checking for months before snagging one, but now I can relax and know we got all the ADRs we wanted. Good luck to everyone else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter