Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!

Jack: "Oh that's right, there has been a murder in this kingdom. How dreadful, well I believe I should postpone my trip to the Haunted Mansion for a bit. While were on the subject, I don't suggest going on the train any time soon. There are a lot of places where a murder could be committed on there." Jack states as he walks to the window. As he looks out, he sees a curiously dressed boy running in circles. " Does anyone know who that little child is down there, I believe he might be having a panic attack." Jack inquires with open curiosity.

Jasmine:She saw the boy running around in circles. " I will be right back!"
She walked over to the boy. "Don't worry it will be alright ,My name is Jasmine what is yours?"

Hercules: I should find the other guests in the park, they could be in danger! he thought. He heard voices towards the castle so he headed in that direction.

Jack: "Miss Ariel, would you happen to know the strangely dressed man who is walking towards the castle. He has a sword that looks a bit used. If you don't I suggest we all hide." I wonder if I'm going to have to unleash my powers to make it through today.

Ariel: Ariel kissed her daughter on the forehead. "Don't worry about it, darling, I'll keep you safe."

Jack: "Miss Ariel, would you happen to know the strangely dressed man who is walking towards the castle. He has a sword that looks a bit used. If you don't I suggest we all hide." I wonder if I'm going to have to unleash my powers to make it through today.

EDIT: NVM, didn't realize this was herc!!!

Ariel: She rushed to the window. With a relieved sigh, she turned back to him. "That's just Hercules. He dresses like that. We're all fine."

OOC: Umm if your talking about the powers thing no but I could delete that if its not allowed.

OOC: see my edit you're fine. I thought the guy you were referring to was someone you just made up who could be a potential murderer

Jack: "Well that is a relief. We are going to need as many allies as we can find in this nightmare of a situation."

OOC: Alright

Ariel: "We should all take our seats. Lunch will be served shortly and then we'll have to discuss where we'll all be sleeping."

Jack: "I agree. We need some energy if we are going to survive the night, I just hope they don't serve snack and spider stew here. After the whole Oogie Boogie incident, I can hardly stand the taste." Jack states as he takes a seat at the table. " By the way, someone should go out and find that tiny pig. He looked so helpless when I passed him earlier. I can't imagine how he must be reacting to this whole murder situation."

Last edited:
Jasmine"If you like you could go to the castle with me that's where a lot of us are at."

Hercules: He entered the castle. "Hello everyone! Oh, sorry if I disturbed you. My name is Hercules, of Olympus. I took my time getting here to make sure it was safe. It's not a good idea to be alone I don't think. Is everyone all right? Anyone hurt?"

Jasmine:"It's okay if you ever want to go in the castle your more than welcome to. Good bye.She went back in the castle and sat down "So I'm back."

Jack: " Why hello there Hercules. As far as I know, everyone here is safe and unhurt. I don't know about Piglet though." Jack says as he goes to greet Hercules. " Jasmine, I believe that young boy is frozen in shock. It will be a while until he returns to reality."

Jasmine:"I suppose so I guess it is kind of hard a murder just happened and he is so young."

Jack: " After lunch I believe I might just go looking in the stores for a present for Sally and Sandy Claws. I heard that the T-shirts were half off!" Jack stated with a giant skeletal grin. "Now I believe that apart from that young boy, we are missing a couple of the other special guests who are visiting the Magic Kingdom. I hope their all right."

Jasmine:She sat down for lunch."Well there is that little pig. There probably is probably other people as well."

Ariel: "I wonder what I'm going to have for lunch." She turned to Melody. "You don't suppose they still serve the salad they had last time we were here, do you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter