Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!

Melody: "This is crazy. I didn't even get to tell Jack how much I love Space Mountain. And I just knew Russell was a bit too happy." Melody subconsciously reached for her necklace. She gasped when she didn't feel it there. "My necklace!" she cried out.

Melody: "This is crazy. I didn't even get to tell Jack how much I love Space Mountain. And I just knew Russell was a bit too happy." Melody subconsciously reached for her necklace. She gasped when she didn't feel it there. "My necklace!" she cried out.

Ariel: "What?" She ran to her daughter's side. "Darling! Your necklace! Oh, no!"

Jasmine:She reached for her necklace it was still there.Then she started looking for it "Perhaps you dropped it. I doubt anyone would have stole since you were like sitting her the whole time.I wonder when will the waiter come with our food?"

Anna: I can't believe there's been another murder! And Jack, no less! And Russel murdered him! This is horrible, I can't believe this. I agree that we should all stick together, we'll be safer that way.

Park Manager: We have some more depressing news! Cinderella was tied to the tracks of Big Thunder mountain! Brown hairs were left behind. Even more bad news, she was one of our detectives! Please, stay on the lookout.

R.I.P
images

OOC: I will PM the detectives soon.

Jasmine:She gasped "Oh my gosh ,oh my gosh,.No no poor Cinderella."She starts sobbing.

Ariel: "Cindy! No!" She gasped. She started crying, then. How could anyone hurt such a sweet beautiful girl like Cinderella?

Jasmine:She wiped her tears "Poor Cindrella she was so courageous and kind. I feel a bit sorry for her prince too."

Melody: "Mom, I'm scared. I know this sounds crazy, but my necklace makes me feel safe. I just hope I dropped it somewhere. We have to find it," she said.

Jasmine:"This is terrible poor Cinderella and I think the people have forgotten about our lunch."

OOC: If you care about the lunch so badly, just have an employee bring it to you

Hercules: "Oh no, another murder! It was a mistake to leave!" He had to get back to the castle!

Jasmine:An employee came with her lunch "Here you go your Beef Tenderloin Salad and orange juice." "Oh thank you."

Park Manager: Good news! Our detectives have made a correct accusation against Anna! We sent her to Disney jail where we interviewed her. She unfortunately told us that there is still at least one more murderer out there, so stay safe.

Shame on you!
images

Jasmine"Oh my who would have thought that it was Anna?"She took another bite out of her salad and drank her orange juice.

Hercules: "Oh good, another murderer has been caught! Wait, there's still more? I better head to the castle quickly, check on the others!" He started running to the castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter